Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild Any Good
First Of All, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas understood for their distinct flavors and unbelievable client service. They use a huge array of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they want to provide a fantastic, inexpensive alternatives. Vape Wild Any Good
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links straight to the item or brand names so that you may buy directly from the service provider. We get commissions from these suppliers, however, this does not impact the cost you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us pay for the expenses of running this site.
The company is distinct in numerous ways. Additionally, they even feature a classification on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It features two items, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have actually something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some factor.
Among the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its large catalog of tastes. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can buy percentages of various flavors you wish to attempt. As an outcome, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the full rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it normally indicates to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest offer and is among their top sellers. To put that into perspective, most companies use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild Any Good
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is basically the same as every other e-juice maker. They mostly provide transparent bottles made from plastic. They have actually identified the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Exceptionally, the distinct thing about their packaging is the variety in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Just like the variety of sizes, they offer a number of blending alternatives. For example, you can select from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can choose three different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a more powerful throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can destroy the taste. For that reason, they enable you to select exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild Any Good
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big series of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to candy tastes to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we could only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s just a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other tastes to magnify them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Boost alone not only offers a severe, unrefined taste however also congests the atomizer. We discovered that it improve some flavors much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely altered the taste, and not in a good way. On the flip, it matched most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Nevertheless, it is typically difficult to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it appear like you’re practically drinking sugar. Furthermore, it likewise includes a hint of cinnamon which adds a great deal of intricacy to the taste, pun planned. While the taste is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to speak about Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is simpler for me to inform if it is genuinely accurate to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild should have some sort of magic that allows them to capture tastes and put them into liquid vapor kind. Surprisingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. Even so, not bad, though, but I was rather dissatisfied due to the fact that I like mangoes. We also tried this taste with a greater nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been much better. Just maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise flavor that I’ve ever tried. First, attempt pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to inform which is which. The taste is so crazily accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hey, what tastes excellent in eating, doesn’t always need to taste similarly excellent when vaped. The same holds true with this taste. Moreover, I believe this flavor was their least outstanding one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I purposely compared them. Although the two used different experience to my taste, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tint to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I’ve vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is very delicious and rewarding. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and offers a warm sensation. Lastly, if you were only to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild Any Good
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also offer great client service and have a variety of other items. They include chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a series of other products. Additionally, I likewise learnt that they use a Do It Yourself juice package. This set enables you to develop something that matches your requirements if they do not have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid producer, but there is a factor their appeal has gone through the roof. They provide some of the most delicious e-juices at ridiculously low prices. On top of that, there are plenty of alternatives to tailor and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not purchased from Vape Wild before, I strongly suggest that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.