Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild April Fools
Firstly, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas known for their unique flavors and unbelievable customer support. They offer a big selection of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. However, they want to supply a terrific, low-priced choices. Vape Wild April Fools
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brands so that you may acquire directly from the supplier. We get commissions from these providers, however, this does not impact the rate you pay, and the commissions we make help us pay for the expenses of running this website.
The company is unique in numerous ways. Furthermore, they even include a category on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It features 2 products, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some reason.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its huge brochure of flavors. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can order percentages of various flavors you wish to try. As a result, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the full cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it normally implies to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest offer and is among their leading sellers. To put that into perspective, many companies use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild April Fools
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is practically the like each e-juice maker. They mostly provide transparent bottles made of plastic. They have actually labeled the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Incredibly, the unique thing about their packaging is the variety in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Just like the range of sizes, they use a number of blending choices. For instance, you can choose from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can choose 3 different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a more powerful throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can ruin the taste. For that reason, they permit you to choose exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild April Fools
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge series of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to sweet flavors to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we might only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s simply a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other tastes to magnify them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Boost alone not only provides a severe, crude taste but likewise congests the atomizer. We found that it improve some tastes better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely altered the flavor, and not in a good way. On the flip, it went well with most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. However, it is frequently hard to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it look like you’re nearly drinking sugar. Additionally, it also includes a hint of cinnamon which adds a great deal of intricacy to the taste, pun planned. While the flavor is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to speak about Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is simpler for me to inform if it is really accurate to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild must have some sort of magic that enables them to record flavors and put them into liquid vapor form. Exceptionally, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. Nevertheless, okay, though, but I was rather disappointed due to the fact that I like mangoes. We also tried this taste with a greater nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been much better. Just maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise flavor that I have actually ever attempted. First, attempt pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to tell which is which. The taste is so wildly accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hello, what tastes good in eating, does not necessarily have to taste similarly excellent when vaped. The exact same is the case with this flavor. Moreover, I think this taste was their least remarkable one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I tried it, I intentionally compared them. Although the 2 provided various experience to my palate, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tinge to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I have actually vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is very tasty and gratifying. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and offers a warm sensation. Finally, if you were just to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild April Fools
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also offer excellent customer support and have a variety of other products. They include chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a range of other products. Furthermore, I likewise learnt that they provide a Do It Yourself juice package. This set enables you to develop something that suits your requirements if they don’t have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid producer, but there is a factor their popularity has actually gone through the roof. They offer a few of the most scrumptious e-juices at unbelievably low costs. On top of that, there are plenty of options to customize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t bought from Vape Wild before, I highly recommend that you do and you will not be dissatisfied.