Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild April Mystery Flavor
First Of All, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas understood for their special flavors and extraordinary client service. They provide a substantial array of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. However, they wish to supply a great, low-priced alternatives. Vape Wild April Mystery Flavor
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the product or brand names so that you may buy directly from the supplier. We get commissions from these suppliers, nevertheless, this does not impact the cost you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us pay for the expenses of running this site.
The company is unique in many ways. Furthermore, they even feature a category on their site identified “Pretentious.” It includes two items, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some reason.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its large catalog of tastes. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can purchase percentages of various tastes you want to try. As an outcome, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the full cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it usually suggests to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest deal and is among their top sellers. To put that into perspective, many companies use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild April Mystery Flavor
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is practically the same as each e-juice manufacturer. They mainly provide transparent bottles made of plastic. They have actually identified the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Exceptionally, the unique feature of their product packaging is the variety in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Just like the variety of sizes, they provide several mixing options. For example, you can choose from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can pick three various PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can destroy the flavor. Therefore, they permit you to choose exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild April Mystery Flavor
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big range of tastes. They go from fruity tastes to sweet flavors to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we could just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a taste. It’s just a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to heighten them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Increase alone not just offers a harsh, crude taste but also clogs up the atomizer. We discovered that it improve some flavors better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally changed the taste, and not in a good way. On the flip, it went well with the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Nevertheless, it is frequently difficult to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it look like you’re nearly drinking sugar. In addition, it also includes a hint of cinnamon which includes a lot of complexity to the flavor, pun intended. While the flavor is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to talk about Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is much easier for me to inform if it is truly accurate to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild must have some type of magic that permits them to catch tastes and put them into liquid vapor form. Remarkably, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. Nevertheless, not bad, though, but I was rather dissatisfied since I like mangoes. We also attempted this taste with a higher nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been much better. Just maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate taste that I’ve ever attempted. Initially, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You would not have the ability to tell which is which. The flavor is so crazily accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hi, what tastes great in eating, doesn’t necessarily have to taste equally good when vaped. The same holds true with this flavor. Additionally, I believe this flavor was their least remarkable one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I tried it, I intentionally compared them. Although the 2 used various experience to my palate, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tint to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I have actually vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is very delicious and rewarding. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and provides a warm sensation. Lastly, if you were just to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild April Mystery Flavor
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also provide excellent customer care and have a variety of other products. They consist of chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a range of other products. Furthermore, I also learnt that they use a DIY juice set. This kit enables you to develop something that matches your requirements if they don’t have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid maker, but there is a reason their popularity has actually gone through the roof. They offer some of the most tasty e-juices at extremely low prices. On top of that, there are plenty of alternatives to customize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t purchased from Vape Wild previously, I highly recommend that you do and you will not be disappointed.