Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild Baebae Cakes
Firstly, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas known for their unique tastes and extraordinary customer care. They provide a big range of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. However, they wish to supply a great, low-cost choices. Vape Wild Baebae Cakes
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links straight to the item or brand names so that you may buy straight from the company. We get commissions from these companies, nevertheless, this does not impact the price you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us pay for the expenses of running this site. Thank you.
The company is special in many ways. In addition, they even include a category on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It features two products, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly offered out for some factor.
Among the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its vast catalog of flavors. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can purchase small amounts of different tastes you want to attempt. As an outcome, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the full cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it usually suggests to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest deal and is among their top sellers. To put that into perspective, most companies use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild Baebae Cakes
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is basically the like every other e-juice maker. They mostly offer transparent bottles made of plastic. They have identified the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Surprisingly, the special feature of their packaging is the range in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Much like the variety of sizes, they provide a number of blending alternatives. For example, you can select from 6 various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can select three different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is among the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a better taste and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can ruin the flavor. For that reason, they permit you to pick exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild Baebae Cakes
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial series of tastes. They go from fruity tastes to sweet flavors to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we might just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s just a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other tastes to intensify them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Boost alone not just gives a harsh, crude taste however also clogs up the atomizer. We found that it increase some tastes better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely changed the taste, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it went well with most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Even so, it is often tough to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it look like you’re almost consuming sugar. Furthermore, it also includes a tip of cinnamon which includes a lot of intricacy to the taste, pun intended. While the taste is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to speak about Root Beer Float because I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is much easier for me to inform if it is genuinely accurate to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild need to have some sort of magic that enables them to record flavors and put them into liquid vapor form. Astonishingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was expected to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. Even so, okay, however, but I was rather disappointed due to the fact that I enjoy mangoes. We also tried this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been much better. Just possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most precise flavor that I have actually ever tried. Initially, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You would not be able to tell which is which. The flavor is so wildly accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hello, what tastes good in eating, does not necessarily have to taste similarly great when vaped. The very same holds true with this flavor. Furthermore, I think this taste was their least outstanding one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I attempted it, I purposely compared them. Although the two provided different sensation to my palate, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tint to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I have actually vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely yummy and satisfying. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and provides a warm feeling. Lastly, if you were just to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild Baebae Cakes
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise provide fantastic customer service and have a variety of other products. They consist of chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a range of other products. In addition, I also found out that they use a DIY juice set. This package permits you to produce something that suits your needs if they do not have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the very best e-liquid maker, but there is a factor their popularity has gone through the roof. They use some of the most scrumptious e-juices at ridiculously low rates. On top of that, there are plenty of alternatives to tailor and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t bought from Vape Wild in the past, I strongly recommend that you do and you will not be disappointed.