Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild Blue Blizzard
First Of All, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas understood for their special tastes and extraordinary customer care. They use a substantial variety of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. However, they want to offer an excellent, low-priced choices. Vape Wild Blue Blizzard
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brands so that you might buy directly from the service provider. We get commissions from these providers, however, this does not impact the cost you pay, and the commissions we make help us spend for the expenses of running this website.
The business is distinct in many ways. Furthermore, they even include a category on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It features two products, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have actually something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some reason.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its vast catalog of flavors. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can purchase small amounts of various tastes you want to attempt. As an outcome, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the full rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it usually indicates to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest deal and is among their top sellers. To put that into viewpoint, most companies use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild Blue Blizzard
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is pretty much the same as each e-juice manufacturer. They mostly offer transparent bottles made of plastic. They have identified the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Astonishingly, the unique thing about their packaging is the range in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Similar to the range of sizes, they offer a number of blending alternatives. For example, you can choose from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can pick three different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a better taste and a more powerful throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can mess up the flavor. For that reason, they allow you to choose what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild Blue Blizzard
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge range of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to sweet tastes to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we might only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s just a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to intensify them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not only gives an extreme, unrefined taste however likewise clogs up the atomizer. We discovered that it improve some tastes much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely changed the taste, and not in a great way. On the flip, it matched the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Nevertheless, it is often tough to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it seem like you’re nearly consuming sugar. Furthermore, it likewise features a hint of cinnamon which adds a great deal of intricacy to the flavor, pun meant. While the flavor is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to speak about Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is easier for me to inform if it is really precise to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild need to have some sort of magic that enables them to capture tastes and put them into liquid vapor type. Surprisingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out a real root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, not bad, though, however I was rather disappointed due to the fact that I like mangoes. We likewise attempted this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been better. Just maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate taste that I have actually ever attempted. Initially, attempt pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You would not have the ability to inform which is which. The flavor is so crazily accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hey, what tastes great in eating, doesn’t necessarily need to taste equally excellent when vaped. The same is the case with this flavor. In addition, I think this taste was their least impressive one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I tried it, I purposely compared them. Although the 2 used various sensation to my taste buds, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tint to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I have actually vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely delicious and gratifying. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and provides a warm sensation. Lastly, if you were just to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild Blue Blizzard
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also provide fantastic customer care and have a range of other items. They include chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other items. In addition, I also discovered that they offer a DIY juice kit. This set enables you to develop something that fits your requirements if they don’t have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid producer, but there is a reason their appeal has skyrocketed. They use a few of the most tasty e-juices at unbelievably low prices. On top of that, there are a lot of options to customize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not bought from Vape Wild in the past, I highly suggest that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.