Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild Blue Harvest
Firstly, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas understood for their special tastes and unbelievable client service. They use a huge variety of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they want to supply a terrific, low-cost alternatives. Vape Wild Blue Harvest
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brands so that you might buy straight from the provider. We get commissions from these service providers, however, this does not affect the price you pay, and the commissions we make help us spend for the expenses of running this site. Thank you.
The business is unique in many methods. In addition, they even include a category on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It features two products, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they likewise have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly offered out for some reason.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its huge brochure of flavors. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can order percentages of different flavors you wish to try. As a result, you will understand what they taste like without paying the complete price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it typically indicates to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant deal and is among their leading sellers. To put that into point of view, many companies provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild Blue Harvest
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is practically the like every other e-juice maker. They mostly use transparent bottles made of plastic. They have actually identified the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Surprisingly, the special thing about their packaging is the variety in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Similar to the variety of sizes, they use a number of blending alternatives. For instance, you can choose from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can choose 3 various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be helpful if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is among the most addictive substances under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a better taste and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can mess up the taste. Therefore, they permit you to pick what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild Blue Harvest
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial variety of tastes. They go from fruity tastes to candy tastes to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we could just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a flavor. It’s simply a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other tastes to heighten them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Boost alone not just provides a harsh, crude taste however likewise congests the atomizer. We discovered that it increase some tastes much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally changed the flavor, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it matched most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Nevertheless, it is frequently difficult to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it appear like you’re nearly consuming sugar. In addition, it also includes a hint of cinnamon which includes a great deal of intricacy to the taste, pun meant. While the flavor is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to talk about Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is much easier for me to tell if it is truly accurate to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild should have some sort of magic that allows them to capture tastes and put them into liquid vapor kind. Astonishingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was expected to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Nevertheless, okay, however, but I was rather dissatisfied because I love mangoes. We likewise attempted this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been much better. Just perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate taste that I’ve ever attempted. First, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You would not be able to inform which is which. The taste is so wildly accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hi, what tastes excellent in eating, doesn’t always need to taste similarly excellent when vaped. The very same holds true with this taste. In addition, I believe this taste was their least excellent one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I intentionally compared them. Although the 2 provided different experience to my taste buds, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tint to it that makes it quite pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I’ve vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is very delicious and rewarding. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and offers a warm experience. Finally, if you were just to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild Blue Harvest
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise provide terrific customer service and have a variety of other products. They include chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a series of other products. In addition, I also found out that they offer a DIY juice package. This package allows you to produce something that suits your needs if they do not have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid producer, but there is a factor their popularity has gone through the roof. They use a few of the most tasty e-juices at extremely low rates. On top of that, there are lots of alternatives to customize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t bought from Vape Wild previously, I highly recommend that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.