Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild Cinnamon Roll
Firstly, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas known for their special flavors and incredible customer service. They offer a substantial selection of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. However, they wish to provide a fantastic, low-cost options. Vape Wild Cinnamon Roll
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links directly to the product or brand names so that you may purchase directly from the provider. We get commissions from these companies, however, this does not affect the rate you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us pay for the costs of running this website.
The business is special in numerous methods. Furthermore, they even include a category on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It includes two products, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some factor.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its vast catalog of tastes. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can purchase small amounts of various flavors you want to try. As an outcome, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the full cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it typically implies to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant offer and is among their leading sellers. To put that into point of view, most business provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild Cinnamon Roll
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is practically the same as each e-juice maker. They mainly use transparent bottles made from plastic. They have actually labeled the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Exceptionally, the unique feature of their packaging is the variety in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Much like the range of sizes, they provide a number of blending choices. For example, you can choose from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can pick three different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be valuable if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a more powerful throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can destroy the flavor. Therefore, they enable you to select exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild Cinnamon Roll
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big range of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to candy tastes to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we could only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s just a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to heighten them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Boost alone not only provides a severe, crude taste but likewise clogs up the atomizer. We discovered that it boost some flavors much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely changed the flavor, and not in a good way. On the flip, it went well with the majority of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. However, it is often tough to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it seem like you’re almost drinking sugar. Furthermore, it also includes a tip of cinnamon which includes a great deal of complexity to the flavor, pun meant. While the taste is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to talk about Root Beer Float because I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is much easier for me to tell if it is genuinely accurate to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild should have some type of magic that enables them to record flavors and put them into liquid vapor form. Surprisingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. However, okay, however, but I was rather disappointed because I enjoy mangoes. We also attempted this taste with a higher nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been much better. Just possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate flavor that I’ve ever tried. First, attempt pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You would not have the ability to inform which is which. The flavor is so crazily accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hello, what tastes good in eating, doesn’t necessarily need to taste equally excellent when vaped. The very same holds true with this flavor. Moreover, I believe this flavor was their least excellent one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I tried it, I purposely compared them. Although the 2 provided various sensation to my taste buds, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tint to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I have actually vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely yummy and satisfying. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and gives a warm experience. Lastly, if you were just to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild Cinnamon Roll
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also offer great customer service and have a range of other products. They consist of chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a range of other products. In addition, I also learnt that they use a Do It Yourself juice kit. This set allows you to create something that suits your needs if they don’t have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid maker, but there is a factor their appeal has gone through the roof. They provide a few of the most tasty e-juices at extremely low prices. On top of that, there are a lot of options to customize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t bought from Vape Wild previously, I highly suggest that you do and you won’t be disappointed.