Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild Circus Bear Review
To Start With, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas known for their distinct flavors and incredible customer service. They use a substantial array of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. However, they want to supply an excellent, affordable choices. Vape Wild Circus Bear Review
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brand names so that you may purchase straight from the company. We get commissions from these service providers, however, this does not affect the cost you pay, and the commissions we earn help us pay for the costs of running this site.
The company is special in many ways. Furthermore, they even include a category on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It includes two items, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have actually something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some reason.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its vast catalog of tastes. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can buy small amounts of various tastes you want to attempt. As a result, you will know what they taste like without paying the full price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it usually indicates to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant offer and is one of their top sellers. To put that into viewpoint, the majority of business provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild Circus Bear Review
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is basically the like every other e-juice maker. They primarily offer transparent bottles made of plastic. They have labeled the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Exceptionally, the special feature of their product packaging is the range in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Much like the variety of sizes, they use a number of mixing options. For example, you can select from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can choose three various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be useful if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a better taste and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can ruin the taste. For that reason, they allow you to pick exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild Circus Bear Review
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial variety of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to candy tastes to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we might just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a flavor. It’s just a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to magnify them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Boost alone not only provides a severe, crude taste but also congests the atomizer. We found that it boost some tastes much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally changed the flavor, and not in a great way. On the flip, it matched the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Nevertheless, it is frequently tough to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it look like you’re nearly consuming sugar. Furthermore, it likewise features a tip of cinnamon which adds a lot of complexity to the flavor, pun meant. While the flavor is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to speak about Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is much easier for me to tell if it is really accurate to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild need to have some sort of magic that permits them to record tastes and put them into liquid vapor form. Exceptionally, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Nevertheless, not bad, however, but I was rather dissatisfied due to the fact that I enjoy mangoes. We likewise tried this taste with a higher nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been better. Just perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate taste that I’ve ever attempted. First, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You would not be able to inform which is which. The taste is so crazily precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hey, what tastes good in consuming, doesn’t necessarily have to taste similarly excellent when vaped. The exact same holds true with this taste. Furthermore, I think this taste was their least impressive one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I attempted it, I purposely compared them. Although the two offered different sensation to my taste buds, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tint to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I’ve vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is very yummy and satisfying. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and offers a warm sensation. Finally, if you were just to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild Circus Bear Review
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also offer excellent customer service and have a range of other items. They include chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other items. Furthermore, I also learnt that they provide a Do It Yourself juice set. This kit allows you to develop something that fits your requirements if they do not have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the very best e-liquid maker, but there is a reason their popularity has gone through the roof. They provide a few of the most scrumptious e-juices at ridiculously low costs. On top of that, there are lots of alternatives to personalize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t purchased from Vape Wild before, I strongly recommend that you do and you will not be disappointed.