Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild Cowboy Cooler Review
Firstly, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas understood for their unique flavors and incredible customer care. They use a substantial selection of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they want to supply a great, low-priced alternatives. Vape Wild Cowboy Cooler Review
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links straight to the product or brand names so that you may buy straight from the provider. We get commissions from these service providers, however, this does not impact the price you pay, and the commissions we earn help us pay for the expenses of running this site.
The company is distinct in many methods. In addition, they even feature a classification on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It includes two products, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some reason.
Among the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its huge catalog of tastes. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can purchase small amounts of different flavors you want to attempt. As a result, you will know what they taste like without paying the complete price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it generally indicates to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest deal and is among their top sellers. To put that into point of view, many companies use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild Cowboy Cooler Review
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is pretty much the like every other e-juice producer. They mainly use transparent bottles made of plastic. They have identified the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Incredibly, the special aspect of their product packaging is the range in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Just like the range of sizes, they offer a number of blending choices. For example, you can choose from 6 various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can pick 3 different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can ruin the flavor. For that reason, they permit you to choose what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild Cowboy Cooler Review
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge range of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to candy flavors to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we could only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s simply a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to magnify them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Boost alone not just offers a severe, crude taste however also congests the atomizer. We found that it boost some flavors better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally changed the flavor, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it matched most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Nevertheless, it is often hard to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it appear like you’re nearly drinking sugar. Additionally, it also includes a tip of cinnamon which includes a lot of intricacy to the taste, pun planned. While the flavor is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to discuss Root Beer Float since I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is simpler for me to inform if it is truly precise to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild need to have some sort of magic that enables them to catch flavors and put them into liquid vapor form. Astonishingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was expected to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, okay, however, but I was rather dissatisfied due to the fact that I love mangoes. We likewise tried this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been much better. Simply perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate taste that I’ve ever tried. Initially, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You would not have the ability to tell which is which. The flavor is so crazily accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hey, what tastes excellent in consuming, doesn’t always need to taste similarly great when vaped. The exact same is the case with this taste. Additionally, I think this taste was their least impressive one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I tried it, I deliberately compared them. Although the 2 provided different sensation to my palate, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tinge to it that makes it quite pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I’ve vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely delicious and satisfying. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and gives a warm sensation. Lastly, if you were only to attempt one flavor by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild Cowboy Cooler Review
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also offer great customer support and have a range of other products. They include chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a range of other products. Additionally, I likewise learnt that they offer a DIY juice kit. This set permits you to produce something that suits your requirements if they do not have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the very best e-liquid manufacturer, however there is a factor their appeal has skyrocketed. They use some of the most scrumptious e-juices at unbelievably low prices. On top of that, there are a lot of options to customize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not bought from Vape Wild in the past, I highly suggest that you do and you will not be dissatisfied.