Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild Dagga
To Start With, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas understood for their unique tastes and extraordinary customer care. They use a huge range of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. However, they want to supply an excellent, inexpensive choices. Vape Wild Dagga
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brands so that you might acquire directly from the company. We get commissions from these service providers, however, this does not affect the cost you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us spend for the costs of running this site.
The business is distinct in numerous methods. In addition, they even feature a category on their website identified “Pretentious.” It features 2 products, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have actually something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some factor.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its huge catalog of flavors. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can purchase small amounts of various tastes you wish to attempt. As a result, you will understand what they taste like without paying the full rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it normally implies to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest offer and is among their top sellers. To put that into viewpoint, most companies provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild Dagga
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is practically the same as each e-juice producer. They mainly provide transparent bottles made of plastic. They have labeled the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Exceptionally, the unique feature of their packaging is the variety in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Just like the range of sizes, they offer several blending options. For example, you can choose from 6 various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can pick three various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be useful if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a more powerful throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can ruin the flavor. Therefore, they enable you to pick exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild Dagga
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial series of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to sweet tastes to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we could just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s just a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other tastes to magnify them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Boost alone not just gives a severe, crude taste but likewise blocks the atomizer. We discovered that it improve some tastes better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally changed the flavor, and not in a good way. On the flip, it matched most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. However, it is typically difficult to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it appear like you’re almost drinking sugar. Furthermore, it likewise features a hint of cinnamon which adds a lot of intricacy to the flavor, pun planned. While the taste is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to talk about Root Beer Float because I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is easier for me to tell if it is genuinely precise to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild need to have some type of magic that enables them to record flavors and put them into liquid vapor type. Surprisingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out a real root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was expected to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Nevertheless, okay, however, however I was rather dissatisfied due to the fact that I enjoy mangoes. We also attempted this taste with a higher nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been better. Just possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate taste that I have actually ever attempted. Initially, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to inform which is which. The taste is so wildly accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hey, what tastes good in consuming, doesn’t necessarily need to taste similarly good when vaped. The exact same holds true with this taste. Additionally, I believe this taste was their least impressive one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I tried it, I deliberately compared them. Although the 2 offered various experience to my taste buds, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tinge to it that makes it quite pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I’ve vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly tasty and satisfying. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and provides a warm experience. Finally, if you were just to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild Dagga
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also supply excellent client service and have a range of other items. They consist of chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a range of other items. Additionally, I also discovered that they use a DIY juice package. This set enables you to create something that fits your requirements if they do not have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid producer, but there is a factor their appeal has actually gone through the roof. They use some of the most tasty e-juices at unbelievably low costs. On top of that, there are a lot of choices to personalize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not ordered from Vape Wild previously, I strongly suggest that you do and you won’t be disappointed.