Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild Deals
To Start With, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas understood for their special tastes and amazing customer care. They offer a big range of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. However, they wish to offer a great, low-priced alternatives. Vape Wild Deals
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brand names so that you might purchase directly from the service provider. We get commissions from these companies, nevertheless, this does not affect the price you pay, and the commissions we earn help us pay for the costs of running this website.
The company is unique in lots of ways. Furthermore, they even feature a category on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It includes two products, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they likewise have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly offered out for some factor.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its huge catalog of flavors. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can order small amounts of various flavors you want to attempt. As an outcome, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the full rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it usually implies to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest offer and is one of their top sellers. To put that into point of view, most companies offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild Deals
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is basically the like each e-juice manufacturer. They mainly use transparent bottles made of plastic. They have labeled the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Surprisingly, the distinct thing about their product packaging is the variety in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Much like the range of sizes, they provide several mixing choices. For instance, you can select from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can pick three different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be valuable if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can destroy the taste. For that reason, they allow you to select exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild Deals
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial range of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to sweet tastes to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we could only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a flavor. It’s just a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to heighten them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Increase alone not only provides a harsh, crude taste however also clogs up the atomizer. We discovered that it boost some flavors much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally changed the taste, and not in a great way. On the flip, it went well with the majority of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Nevertheless, it is typically difficult to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it appear like you’re almost consuming sugar. In addition, it also includes a hint of cinnamon which includes a great deal of complexity to the flavor, pun planned. While the flavor is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to talk about Root Beer Float because I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is easier for me to tell if it is really accurate to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild should have some sort of magic that permits them to catch flavors and put them into liquid vapor kind. Exceptionally, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out a real root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, not bad, however, however I was rather dissatisfied since I love mangoes. We also tried this taste with a higher nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been much better. Just perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate taste that I have actually ever tried. First, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You would not be able to inform which is which. The flavor is so crazily accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hi, what tastes good in consuming, doesn’t necessarily need to taste equally good when vaped. The same holds true with this taste. Moreover, I believe this flavor was their least excellent one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I tried it, I deliberately compared them. Although the 2 provided different sensation to my palate, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tinge to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I’ve vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly yummy and rewarding. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and offers a warm feeling. Lastly, if you were only to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild Deals
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise supply terrific customer care and have a variety of other products. They include chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a series of other products. In addition, I also found out that they provide a Do It Yourself juice package. This kit permits you to produce something that matches your needs if they do not have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid producer, but there is a reason their popularity has actually skyrocketed. They offer some of the most tasty e-juices at ridiculously low costs. On top of that, there are plenty of choices to personalize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t purchased from Vape Wild in the past, I strongly suggest that you do and you won’t be disappointed.