Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild Diy Review
First Of All, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas known for their distinct tastes and incredible customer support. They provide a big array of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they want to offer a fantastic, low-cost choices. Vape Wild Diy Review
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links straight to the item or brands so that you might purchase straight from the supplier. We get commissions from these companies, however, this does not affect the cost you pay, and the commissions we make help us spend for the expenses of running this website.
The company is unique in numerous ways. In addition, they even feature a classification on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It includes two items, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have actually something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some reason.
Among the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its vast brochure of tastes. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can purchase small amounts of different flavors you wish to try. As a result, you will understand what they taste like without paying the complete price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it generally suggests to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest offer and is among their top sellers. To put that into perspective, many business use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild Diy Review
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is practically the same as every other e-juice maker. They mostly provide transparent bottles made of plastic. They have actually labeled the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Surprisingly, the special thing about their product packaging is the range in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Much like the range of sizes, they offer numerous blending choices. For example, you can choose from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can select 3 various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is among the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can ruin the flavor. Therefore, they allow you to pick what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild Diy Review
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge range of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to candy tastes to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we might only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s just a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to heighten them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Increase alone not only gives a harsh, crude taste but also congests the atomizer. We found that it improve some tastes better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely altered the taste, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it matched most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Nevertheless, it is often hard to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it appear like you’re almost drinking sugar. Additionally, it also features a hint of cinnamon which includes a great deal of complexity to the flavor, pun planned. While the taste is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to talk about Root Beer Float because I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is much easier for me to tell if it is really accurate to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild need to have some sort of magic that allows them to catch flavors and put them into liquid vapor type. Surprisingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was expected to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, okay, though, but I was rather disappointed due to the fact that I enjoy mangoes. We also tried this taste with a greater nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been better. Simply possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate flavor that I’ve ever tried. Initially, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You would not have the ability to tell which is which. The taste is so wildly accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hello, what tastes great in eating, doesn’t always have to taste similarly great when vaped. The exact same is the case with this taste. Furthermore, I believe this flavor was their least outstanding one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I intentionally compared them. Although the two provided various sensation to my taste buds, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tint to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I’ve vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely tasty and satisfying. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and provides a warm experience. Lastly, if you were only to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild Diy Review
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also offer great customer service and have a variety of other products. They include chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a series of other items. Additionally, I likewise learnt that they offer a Do It Yourself juice package. This package permits you to create something that matches your needs if they don’t have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid maker, however there is a factor their popularity has skyrocketed. They use a few of the most tasty e-juices at extremely low costs. On top of that, there are a lot of choices to tailor and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not purchased from Vape Wild previously, I strongly suggest that you do and you won’t be disappointed.