Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild Dragon Juice
First Of All, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas understood for their special flavors and unbelievable customer care. They provide a huge variety of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. However, they want to offer a terrific, affordable alternatives. Vape Wild Dragon Juice
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links straight to the item or brand names so that you might buy directly from the service provider. We get commissions from these providers, nevertheless, this does not impact the rate you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us pay for the costs of running this website.
The business is distinct in lots of ways. Furthermore, they even include a classification on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It features two items, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they likewise have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly offered out for some factor.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its vast catalog of tastes. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can purchase percentages of various tastes you want to attempt. As a result, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the full price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it generally indicates to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant offer and is among their top sellers. To put that into point of view, most business use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild Dragon Juice
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is practically the same as every other e-juice maker. They mainly use transparent bottles made from plastic. They have labeled the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Incredibly, the distinct thing about their product packaging is the range in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Just like the range of sizes, they provide several mixing options. For example, you can select from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can pick 3 different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addictive substances under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can mess up the flavor. Therefore, they allow you to choose what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild Dragon Juice
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big series of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to sweet flavors to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we could just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a taste. It’s just a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to magnify them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Boost alone not just offers a severe, crude taste however also congests the atomizer. We discovered that it increase some flavors much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally changed the taste, and not in a good way. On the flip, it matched most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Even so, it is typically hard to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it seem like you’re practically drinking sugar. Furthermore, it also includes a hint of cinnamon which includes a lot of complexity to the flavor, pun planned. While the taste is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to talk about Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is simpler for me to inform if it is truly precise to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild should have some type of magic that enables them to record tastes and put them into liquid vapor kind. Remarkably, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out a real root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was expected to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Even so, okay, though, but I was rather dissatisfied since I love mangoes. We likewise attempted this taste with a greater nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been better. Simply maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate taste that I have actually ever tried. First, attempt pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to tell which is which. The flavor is so crazily precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hey, what tastes excellent in eating, does not necessarily have to taste equally good when vaped. The very same holds true with this flavor. Moreover, I think this flavor was their least remarkable one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I tried it, I deliberately compared them. Although the 2 used different feeling to my taste, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tinge to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I have actually vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is very delicious and gratifying. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and provides a warm sensation. Lastly, if you were just to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild Dragon Juice
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also supply fantastic client service and have a range of other products. They include chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other products. Additionally, I also learnt that they provide a Do It Yourself juice set. This package enables you to develop something that fits your requirements if they do not have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid manufacturer, however there is a factor their popularity has actually gone through the roof. They provide some of the most scrumptious e-juices at extremely low costs. On top of that, there are lots of choices to personalize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t ordered from Vape Wild before, I highly suggest that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.