Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild E Liquid
First Of All, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas understood for their distinct flavors and extraordinary client service. They use a huge variety of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. However, they wish to provide a great, inexpensive alternatives. Vape Wild E Liquid
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links straight to the item or brands so that you may buy straight from the company. We receive commissions from these service providers, however, this does not affect the rate you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us spend for the costs of running this site.
The business is unique in numerous methods. Additionally, they even feature a category on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It features 2 products, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they likewise have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some reason.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its large brochure of tastes. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can buy small amounts of various tastes you wish to attempt. As an outcome, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the full price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it typically suggests to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest deal and is among their leading sellers. To put that into perspective, a lot of business provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild E Liquid
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is practically the same as each e-juice producer. They primarily use transparent bottles made from plastic. They have identified the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Amazingly, the unique thing about their product packaging is the range in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Similar to the range of sizes, they provide numerous mixing alternatives. For example, you can choose from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can choose 3 various PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be valuable if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is among the most addictive substances under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can ruin the taste. For that reason, they permit you to choose exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild E Liquid
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge series of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to sweet tastes to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we could just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s simply a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to intensify them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Boost alone not just gives an extreme, crude taste but likewise congests the atomizer. We found that it enhance some flavors better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally changed the taste, and not in a great way. On the flip, it complemented most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Nevertheless, it is typically tough to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it appear like you’re nearly drinking sugar. Additionally, it also includes a tip of cinnamon which adds a lot of intricacy to the flavor, pun meant. While the taste is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to talk about Root Beer Float because I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is easier for me to inform if it is really accurate to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild should have some kind of magic that permits them to catch tastes and put them into liquid vapor form. Surprisingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. Even so, not bad, however, however I was rather disappointed because I enjoy mangoes. We also tried this taste with a greater nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been much better. Just maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most precise flavor that I have actually ever attempted. First, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to inform which is which. The taste is so wildly precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hello, what tastes good in eating, does not necessarily have to taste similarly great when vaped. The same is the case with this flavor. Furthermore, I believe this flavor was their least excellent one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I attempted it, I intentionally compared them. Although the two used various sensation to my taste, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tint to it that makes it quite pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I’ve vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is exceptionally tasty and rewarding. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and gives a warm feeling. Lastly, if you were just to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild E Liquid
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also provide terrific client service and have a variety of other products. They consist of chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a series of other products. In addition, I also discovered that they use a DIY juice package. This set enables you to produce something that matches your needs if they do not have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid producer, but there is a reason their appeal has skyrocketed. They offer some of the most scrumptious e-juices at unbelievably low costs. On top of that, there are plenty of options to personalize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not ordered from Vape Wild in the past, I highly suggest that you do and you won’t be disappointed.