Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild Fairy Dust
Firstly, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas understood for their distinct flavors and amazing customer service. They provide a substantial variety of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. However, they want to provide an excellent, low-priced choices. Vape Wild Fairy Dust
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the product or brand names so that you might buy straight from the service provider. We get commissions from these providers, nevertheless, this does not affect the price you pay, and the commissions we make assist us pay for the expenses of running this site.
The company is unique in numerous ways. In addition, they even feature a classification on their site identified “Pretentious.” It includes two products, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some reason.
Among the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its huge brochure of flavors. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can order small amounts of various tastes you wish to attempt. As a result, you will understand what they taste like without paying the full rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it normally implies to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest offer and is one of their top sellers. To put that into point of view, a lot of business provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild Fairy Dust
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is practically the same as every other e-juice maker. They mainly provide transparent bottles made from plastic. They have actually labeled the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Remarkably, the distinct feature of their product packaging is the variety in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Just like the variety of sizes, they offer a number of mixing alternatives. For example, you can choose from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can select 3 various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be useful if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can ruin the flavor. Therefore, they allow you to pick what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild Fairy Dust
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge range of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to candy tastes to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we might only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a flavor. It’s simply a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to heighten them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Boost alone not just offers a harsh, unrefined taste but likewise clogs up the atomizer. We found that it enhance some tastes much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally altered the taste, and not in a good way. On the flip, it complemented the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Even so, it is typically tough to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it seem like you’re practically consuming sugar. In addition, it also includes a tip of cinnamon which includes a lot of intricacy to the flavor, pun intended. While the taste is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to speak about Root Beer Float because I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is easier for me to tell if it is genuinely precise to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild must have some type of magic that allows them to capture flavors and put them into liquid vapor form. Amazingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Nevertheless, not bad, however, however I was rather disappointed since I like mangoes. We also attempted this taste with a greater nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been better. Simply maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate taste that I have actually ever attempted. First, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You would not have the ability to inform which is which. The flavor is so wildly precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hello, what tastes good in eating, doesn’t necessarily have to taste similarly good when vaped. The exact same holds true with this taste. Additionally, I believe this flavor was their least outstanding one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I tried it, I purposely compared them. Although the two offered various experience to my palate, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tint to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I have actually vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly tasty and satisfying. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and gives a warm experience. Finally, if you were just to attempt one flavor by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild Fairy Dust
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also provide excellent customer service and have a variety of other products. They consist of chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other products. Additionally, I likewise found out that they use a Do It Yourself juice package. This set allows you to develop something that suits your needs if they do not have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid manufacturer, but there is a factor their appeal has skyrocketed. They offer some of the most tasty e-juices at ridiculously low rates. On top of that, there are a lot of choices to tailor and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t bought from Vape Wild previously, I strongly recommend that you do and you will not be disappointed.