Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild Flavor Of The Month
To Start With, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas understood for their distinct flavors and incredible customer support. They offer a big variety of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. However, they want to offer an excellent, affordable choices. Vape Wild Flavor Of The Month
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brands so that you might buy straight from the company. We get commissions from these suppliers, however, this does not affect the price you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us pay for the expenses of running this site. Thank you.
The business is unique in lots of ways. Furthermore, they even include a classification on their website identified “Pretentious.” It features 2 products, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some reason.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its huge brochure of flavors. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can buy small amounts of various tastes you wish to attempt. As a result, you will understand what they taste like without paying the complete cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it usually implies to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest offer and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into perspective, a lot of business use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild Flavor Of The Month
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is practically the same as each e-juice maker. They mainly provide transparent bottles made from plastic. They have identified the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Exceptionally, the distinct feature of their product packaging is the range in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Just like the range of sizes, they offer a number of blending options. For example, you can pick from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can pick 3 different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be valuable if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can mess up the taste. For that reason, they enable you to choose what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild Flavor Of The Month
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial variety of tastes. They go from fruity tastes to candy flavors to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we could just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Increase for a taste. It’s just a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other tastes to magnify them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Increase alone not just provides an extreme, unrefined taste but likewise congests the atomizer. We found that it boost some tastes better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally altered the taste, and not in a good way. On the flip, it went well with the majority of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Even so, it is frequently tough to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it look like you’re almost consuming sugar. In addition, it also features a tip of cinnamon which adds a great deal of intricacy to the flavor, pun meant. While the flavor is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to speak about Root Beer Float because I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is easier for me to inform if it is truly accurate to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild need to have some kind of magic that permits them to record flavors and put them into liquid vapor kind. Amazingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, not bad, though, but I was rather dissatisfied due to the fact that I like mangoes. We likewise tried this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been much better. Just perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate flavor that I’ve ever tried. First, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to inform which is which. The flavor is so crazily precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hey, what tastes good in eating, does not necessarily need to taste equally good when vaped. The same holds true with this taste. Moreover, I believe this flavor was their least excellent one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I tried it, I deliberately compared them. Although the 2 provided different experience to my taste buds, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tint to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I have actually vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is exceptionally delicious and rewarding. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and offers a warm experience. Finally, if you were only to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild Flavor Of The Month
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise supply excellent client service and have a range of other products. They consist of chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a range of other products. Additionally, I also discovered that they provide a DIY juice kit. This package allows you to develop something that matches your needs if they do not have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the very best e-liquid maker, but there is a reason their appeal has skyrocketed. They offer some of the most scrumptious e-juices at unbelievably low prices. On top of that, there are lots of options to customize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t purchased from Vape Wild in the past, I strongly recommend that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.