Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild Flavor Of The Week
First Of All, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas known for their unique tastes and incredible customer care. They offer a substantial array of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. However, they want to provide a terrific, inexpensive choices. Vape Wild Flavor Of The Week
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links straight to the item or brands so that you might acquire directly from the provider. We receive commissions from these providers, however, this does not impact the price you pay, and the commissions we earn help us pay for the costs of running this site.
The business is distinct in numerous ways. Furthermore, they even include a category on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It includes two items, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some factor.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its vast brochure of tastes. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can purchase small amounts of various tastes you want to try. As a result, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the complete cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it generally suggests to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest offer and is among their top sellers. To put that into viewpoint, a lot of business use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild Flavor Of The Week
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is practically the same as each e-juice producer. They mostly provide transparent bottles made from plastic. They have identified the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Exceptionally, the special aspect of their packaging is the variety in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Much like the range of sizes, they offer several blending options. For instance, you can choose from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can select 3 various PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be helpful if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addictive substances under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a more powerful throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can ruin the flavor. For that reason, they allow you to choose exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild Flavor Of The Week
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big series of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to candy tastes to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we might only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s just a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to intensify them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Increase alone not just offers a severe, crude taste however likewise congests the atomizer. We found that it improve some tastes much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely changed the flavor, and not in a good way. On the flip, it complemented most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Even so, it is frequently hard to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it look like you’re practically drinking sugar. Additionally, it likewise includes a hint of cinnamon which adds a great deal of complexity to the flavor, pun planned. While the flavor is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to speak about Root Beer Float since I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is easier for me to tell if it is truly accurate to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild should have some sort of magic that enables them to record tastes and put them into liquid vapor form. Surprisingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. Nevertheless, not bad, though, but I was rather dissatisfied because I enjoy mangoes. We also attempted this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been better. Just maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most precise flavor that I’ve ever attempted. Initially, attempt pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You would not have the ability to tell which is which. The flavor is so crazily accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hey, what tastes excellent in eating, doesn’t necessarily need to taste equally great when vaped. The same is the case with this taste. Furthermore, I think this flavor was their least outstanding one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I intentionally compared them. Although the two offered different feeling to my palate, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tinge to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I’ve vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is exceptionally tasty and satisfying. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and offers a warm sensation. Lastly, if you were only to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild Flavor Of The Week
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also provide excellent customer care and have a variety of other products. They include chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a series of other items. Furthermore, I likewise discovered that they provide a Do It Yourself juice set. This set enables you to create something that fits your needs if they do not have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid manufacturer, but there is a reason their appeal has actually skyrocketed. They use a few of the most delicious e-juices at ridiculously low costs. On top of that, there are a lot of alternatives to customize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t purchased from Vape Wild in the past, I highly suggest that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.