Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild Flavor Reviews
To Start With, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas known for their distinct tastes and unbelievable client service. They use a substantial range of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. However, they want to offer a terrific, affordable alternatives. Vape Wild Flavor Reviews
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the product or brand names so that you may acquire directly from the company. We receive commissions from these suppliers, however, this does not affect the price you pay, and the commissions we earn help us spend for the costs of running this website.
The business is special in many ways. In addition, they even include a category on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It includes two products, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some reason.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its huge brochure of tastes. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can purchase percentages of different tastes you want to try. As a result, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the full rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it generally suggests to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant offer and is one of their top sellers. To put that into perspective, most business provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild Flavor Reviews
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is pretty much the like every other e-juice maker. They mainly use transparent bottles made from plastic. They have actually identified the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Incredibly, the unique thing about their product packaging is the range in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Just like the range of sizes, they use a number of mixing options. For example, you can select from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can pick three various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be useful if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addictive substances under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a better taste and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can ruin the flavor. Therefore, they permit you to choose exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild Flavor Reviews
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge range of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to sweet flavors to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we might just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s just a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to intensify them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Increase alone not just gives a severe, crude taste but likewise clogs up the atomizer. We discovered that it improve some tastes better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely changed the flavor, and not in a good way. On the flip, it matched most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Nevertheless, it is often hard to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it appear like you’re practically drinking sugar. Additionally, it also includes a tip of cinnamon which includes a lot of intricacy to the flavor, pun intended. While the taste is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to discuss Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is simpler for me to inform if it is really precise to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild should have some sort of magic that enables them to catch tastes and put them into liquid vapor type. Remarkably, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, okay, though, but I was rather disappointed because I enjoy mangoes. We also tried this taste with a greater nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been better. Just perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate flavor that I’ve ever tried. First, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to inform which is which. The taste is so wildly precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hey, what tastes good in consuming, doesn’t necessarily need to taste equally excellent when vaped. The very same is the case with this flavor. Furthermore, I think this taste was their least remarkable one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I tried it, I intentionally compared them. Although the two provided different feeling to my palate, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tinge to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I have actually vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely tasty and satisfying. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and gives a warm feeling. Lastly, if you were just to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild Flavor Reviews
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also supply terrific customer service and have a range of other products. They include chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a series of other items. Additionally, I also learnt that they offer a DIY juice package. This set allows you to create something that suits your needs if they do not have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid producer, however there is a factor their popularity has gone through the roof. They offer some of the most tasty e-juices at ridiculously low prices. On top of that, there are plenty of choices to customize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not purchased from Vape Wild before, I strongly recommend that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.