Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild Forum
Firstly, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas known for their special tastes and unbelievable customer service. They provide a substantial selection of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. However, they wish to provide a great, low-cost choices. Vape Wild Forum
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the product or brands so that you might acquire directly from the supplier. We get commissions from these providers, however, this does not impact the price you pay, and the commissions we make help us spend for the expenses of running this website.
The company is unique in numerous ways. In addition, they even include a classification on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It includes two products, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some reason.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its huge brochure of tastes. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can buy small amounts of different tastes you wish to attempt. As an outcome, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the full price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it normally indicates to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest deal and is one of their top sellers. To put that into point of view, many companies offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild Forum
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is pretty much the same as each e-juice manufacturer. They mostly use transparent bottles made from plastic. They have actually identified the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Amazingly, the unique thing about their packaging is the range in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Similar to the variety of sizes, they use a number of blending choices. For example, you can pick from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can pick 3 different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be helpful if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is among the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a better taste and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can destroy the flavor. Therefore, they allow you to choose exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild Forum
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge variety of tastes. They go from fruity tastes to candy tastes to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we could only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s just a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to heighten them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Increase alone not only provides a severe, unrefined taste but also clogs up the atomizer. We discovered that it enhance some flavors much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely altered the taste, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it matched most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Even so, it is often hard to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it look like you’re almost drinking sugar. Additionally, it also includes a tip of cinnamon which adds a lot of intricacy to the flavor, pun planned. While the flavor is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to talk about Root Beer Float because I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is much easier for me to tell if it is genuinely precise to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild need to have some kind of magic that enables them to capture flavors and put them into liquid vapor kind. Surprisingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. However, not bad, though, however I was rather disappointed since I enjoy mangoes. We likewise tried this taste with a higher nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been much better. Just possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate taste that I have actually ever tried. First, attempt pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to inform which is which. The taste is so wildly accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for taking Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hey, what tastes great in eating, doesn’t necessarily have to taste similarly excellent when vaped. The exact same is the case with this flavor. Moreover, I think this taste was their least excellent one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I tried it, I deliberately compared them. Although the two offered different feeling to my taste buds, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tint to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I’ve vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is very delicious and gratifying. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and provides a warm feeling. Finally, if you were just to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild Forum
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise supply great customer care and have a range of other products. They include chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a series of other items. Furthermore, I also found out that they use a Do It Yourself juice kit. This set allows you to develop something that fits your needs if they don’t have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid producer, but there is a reason their popularity has actually gone through the roof. They provide a few of the most delicious e-juices at extremely low rates. On top of that, there are a lot of alternatives to personalize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not bought from Vape Wild previously, I highly suggest that you do and you won’t be disappointed.