Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild Fuzzy Logic
Firstly, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas understood for their unique tastes and amazing client service. They offer a big array of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. However, they want to supply a terrific, inexpensive options. Vape Wild Fuzzy Logic
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brand names so that you may acquire directly from the service provider. We receive commissions from these suppliers, however, this does not affect the rate you pay, and the commissions we make assist us pay for the expenses of running this website.
The business is unique in lots of methods. Furthermore, they even include a classification on their site identified “Pretentious.” It features 2 items, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some reason.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its huge brochure of tastes. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can buy small amounts of different flavors you want to attempt. As a result, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the full rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it typically suggests to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest offer and is one of their top sellers. To put that into viewpoint, the majority of business use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild Fuzzy Logic
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is pretty much the same as each e-juice maker. They mostly offer transparent bottles made from plastic. They have actually identified the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Remarkably, the distinct aspect of their packaging is the variety in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Just like the variety of sizes, they use numerous mixing options. For instance, you can select from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can choose 3 various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can destroy the taste. Therefore, they enable you to pick what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild Fuzzy Logic
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge range of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to candy flavors to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we could just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a taste. It’s just a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to intensify them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Increase alone not just provides an extreme, unrefined taste but also blocks the atomizer. We found that it enhance some tastes much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely changed the flavor, and not in a good way. On the flip, it matched the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Nevertheless, it is often tough to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it appear like you’re nearly consuming sugar. In addition, it also includes a hint of cinnamon which adds a great deal of complexity to the flavor, pun planned. While the taste is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to talk about Root Beer Float because I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is simpler for me to tell if it is truly precise to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild need to have some type of magic that enables them to record flavors and put them into liquid vapor form. Exceptionally, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, not bad, though, but I was rather dissatisfied because I love mangoes. We also tried this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been better. Just perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most precise taste that I have actually ever attempted. First, attempt pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to inform which is which. The taste is so crazily accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hey, what tastes excellent in consuming, doesn’t always have to taste equally excellent when vaped. The exact same holds true with this taste. Moreover, I believe this taste was their least excellent one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I tried it, I deliberately compared them. Although the 2 offered various sensation to my taste, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tint to it that makes it quite pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I’ve vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly yummy and rewarding. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and gives a warm sensation. Finally, if you were just to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild Fuzzy Logic
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also provide excellent customer service and have a range of other products. They include chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other items. Additionally, I also found out that they use a Do It Yourself juice set. This package enables you to create something that matches your needs if they don’t have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid producer, but there is a reason their appeal has actually gone through the roof. They use some of the most delicious e-juices at ridiculously low prices. On top of that, there are plenty of choices to customize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t ordered from Vape Wild previously, I highly suggest that you do and you will not be disappointed.