Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild Gold Label
First Of All, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas understood for their special tastes and incredible customer support. They provide a big variety of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. However, they wish to supply a great, low-priced choices. Vape Wild Gold Label
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the product or brand names so that you may buy directly from the provider. We get commissions from these suppliers, nevertheless, this does not impact the cost you pay, and the commissions we make help us spend for the expenses of running this website.
The company is special in lots of methods. Additionally, they even include a classification on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It features 2 items, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some reason.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its large catalog of tastes. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can purchase percentages of different tastes you wish to attempt. As an outcome, you will know what they taste like without paying the full rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it typically indicates to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest offer and is one of their top sellers. To put that into viewpoint, most business provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild Gold Label
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is practically the like each e-juice manufacturer. They primarily provide transparent bottles made of plastic. They have actually identified the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Astonishingly, the special feature of their product packaging is the range in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Just like the range of sizes, they offer a number of blending options. For instance, you can select from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can pick 3 various PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be helpful if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can destroy the flavor. Therefore, they permit you to choose what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild Gold Label
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial series of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to candy tastes to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we could only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s simply a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to magnify them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not only provides an extreme, unrefined taste however also clogs up the atomizer. We found that it boost some flavors better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally altered the flavor, and not in a great way. On the flip, it went well with most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Even so, it is often hard to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it seem like you’re almost drinking sugar. Additionally, it likewise features a tip of cinnamon which includes a great deal of complexity to the flavor, pun meant. While the flavor is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to talk about Root Beer Float because I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is easier for me to inform if it is really accurate to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild should have some sort of magic that permits them to capture tastes and put them into liquid vapor type. Amazingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. Even so, okay, though, but I was rather disappointed since I love mangoes. We also attempted this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been much better. Simply perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate flavor that I’ve ever attempted. First, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You would not be able to inform which is which. The taste is so crazily precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hey, what tastes great in eating, does not always need to taste equally great when vaped. The same holds true with this flavor. Moreover, I think this flavor was their least excellent one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I attempted it, I intentionally compared them. Although the two used different feeling to my palate, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tinge to it that makes it quite pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I have actually vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is very tasty and rewarding. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and provides a warm feeling. Finally, if you were just to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild Gold Label
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also provide excellent customer care and have a variety of other items. They include chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other products. Additionally, I also found out that they provide a DIY juice package. This package permits you to produce something that suits your needs if they don’t have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the very best e-liquid producer, but there is a factor their popularity has gone through the roof. They use a few of the most scrumptious e-juices at extremely low costs. On top of that, there are a lot of choices to personalize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not bought from Vape Wild in the past, I highly suggest that you do and you will not be disappointed.