Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild Grand Poobah
First Of All, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas known for their unique tastes and unbelievable customer service. They provide a huge range of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they want to offer a great, affordable choices. Vape Wild Grand Poobah
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links straight to the product or brand names so that you may purchase directly from the provider. We receive commissions from these providers, nevertheless, this does not impact the rate you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us pay for the costs of running this website.
The business is special in lots of methods. Furthermore, they even feature a category on their website identified “Pretentious.” It includes 2 products, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some reason.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its vast catalog of tastes. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can buy small amounts of various flavors you want to attempt. As an outcome, you will know what they taste like without paying the full cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it usually indicates to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest deal and is among their leading sellers. To put that into perspective, many companies use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild Grand Poobah
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is basically the like each e-juice maker. They mostly offer transparent bottles made of plastic. They have labeled the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Astonishingly, the distinct aspect of their product packaging is the range in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Similar to the variety of sizes, they provide several mixing alternatives. For instance, you can pick from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can choose 3 various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is among the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can destroy the taste. For that reason, they permit you to pick exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild Grand Poobah
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge range of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to sweet flavors to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we could only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Increase for a taste. It’s just a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to heighten them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Boost alone not just provides a harsh, unrefined taste however also blocks the atomizer. We discovered that it boost some tastes better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely altered the taste, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it matched the majority of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. However, it is frequently hard to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it look like you’re nearly drinking sugar. In addition, it also includes a hint of cinnamon which adds a great deal of complexity to the taste, pun intended. While the flavor is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to talk about Root Beer Float since I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is much easier for me to inform if it is really precise to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild should have some kind of magic that permits them to catch flavors and put them into liquid vapor form. Surprisingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. Even so, okay, however, but I was rather disappointed because I enjoy mangoes. We also attempted this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been better. Just possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise flavor that I have actually ever tried. First, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You would not have the ability to tell which is which. The flavor is so crazily precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hi, what tastes excellent in eating, doesn’t always have to taste similarly good when vaped. The exact same holds true with this taste. Additionally, I believe this flavor was their least remarkable one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I tried it, I intentionally compared them. Although the 2 provided various experience to my taste, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tinge to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I have actually vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is exceptionally delicious and satisfying. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and gives a warm experience. Lastly, if you were just to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild Grand Poobah
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise provide great customer care and have a variety of other items. They include chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other products. Furthermore, I likewise discovered that they use a Do It Yourself juice kit. This kit permits you to develop something that fits your needs if they don’t have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid manufacturer, but there is a reason their popularity has skyrocketed. They use a few of the most scrumptious e-juices at extremely low costs. On top of that, there are plenty of options to tailor and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not ordered from Vape Wild before, I highly suggest that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.