Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild Green Apple
First Of All, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas known for their distinct tastes and incredible customer service. They provide a substantial range of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they wish to supply a terrific, low-priced alternatives. Vape Wild Green Apple
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links straight to the product or brand names so that you may buy straight from the provider. We get commissions from these companies, nevertheless, this does not impact the rate you pay, and the commissions we earn help us spend for the costs of running this website.
The company is unique in many ways. Additionally, they even include a category on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It includes two items, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some factor.
Among the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its huge catalog of flavors. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can order small amounts of different flavors you want to try. As a result, you will know what they taste like without paying the complete cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it typically suggests to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest offer and is one of their top sellers. To put that into perspective, a lot of business offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild Green Apple
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is pretty much the same as each e-juice maker. They mostly use transparent bottles made of plastic. They have actually labeled the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Amazingly, the unique aspect of their packaging is the range in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Much like the range of sizes, they use numerous mixing options. For instance, you can choose from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can pick 3 different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is among the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can destroy the flavor. For that reason, they allow you to pick exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild Green Apple
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge series of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to sweet tastes to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we might just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s simply a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to magnify them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Boost alone not just gives a severe, unrefined taste however likewise blocks the atomizer. We discovered that it enhance some flavors better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally altered the flavor, and not in a good way. On the flip, it went well with the majority of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. However, it is often tough to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it seem like you’re nearly drinking sugar. In addition, it also includes a tip of cinnamon which adds a great deal of intricacy to the taste, pun planned. While the flavor is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to discuss Root Beer Float since I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is easier for me to tell if it is truly accurate to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild should have some kind of magic that allows them to capture flavors and put them into liquid vapor type. Surprisingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Even so, okay, however, however I was rather dissatisfied because I like mangoes. We also attempted this taste with a higher nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been better. Just possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise taste that I have actually ever attempted. First, attempt pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You would not be able to tell which is which. The taste is so crazily accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for taking Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hi, what tastes excellent in eating, doesn’t always have to taste equally great when vaped. The exact same is the case with this flavor. Moreover, I think this flavor was their least excellent one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I attempted it, I purposely compared them. Although the two provided various sensation to my palate, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tint to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I have actually vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is exceptionally delicious and gratifying. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and provides a warm experience. Lastly, if you were only to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild Green Apple
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise supply great client service and have a range of other items. They consist of chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other items. Furthermore, I likewise learnt that they provide a DIY juice kit. This set enables you to produce something that suits your needs if they don’t have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid manufacturer, but there is a factor their popularity has actually gone through the roof. They provide some of the most delicious e-juices at extremely low costs. On top of that, there are plenty of options to tailor and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t purchased from Vape Wild before, I highly suggest that you do and you will not be dissatisfied.