Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild Half Baked
First Of All, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas known for their distinct flavors and amazing customer support. They provide a huge selection of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they wish to provide a terrific, low-cost choices. Vape Wild Half Baked
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the product or brands so that you may buy directly from the provider. We receive commissions from these service providers, nevertheless, this does not impact the price you pay, and the commissions we make assist us pay for the costs of running this website. Thank you.
The business is unique in many methods. Additionally, they even feature a category on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It includes 2 items, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some reason.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its vast brochure of flavors. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can order percentages of different tastes you want to attempt. As a result, you will understand what they taste like without paying the full rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it usually implies to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest offer and is among their top sellers. To put that into point of view, many business offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild Half Baked
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is pretty much the like each e-juice producer. They mostly provide transparent bottles made from plastic. They have actually labeled the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Surprisingly, the special aspect of their packaging is the variety in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Similar to the variety of sizes, they offer numerous blending options. For instance, you can select from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can pick 3 different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is among the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can destroy the flavor. For that reason, they permit you to pick what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild Half Baked
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big series of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to sweet tastes to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we could just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s just a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to intensify them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Increase alone not only provides a harsh, unrefined taste however also congests the atomizer. We discovered that it increase some flavors better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally altered the flavor, and not in a good way. On the flip, it went well with most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. However, it is often hard to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it appear like you’re almost drinking sugar. In addition, it likewise features a hint of cinnamon which includes a lot of complexity to the taste, pun intended. While the taste is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to discuss Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is simpler for me to inform if it is really accurate to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild should have some sort of magic that permits them to capture tastes and put them into liquid vapor form. Astonishingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. However, okay, however, however I was rather disappointed due to the fact that I love mangoes. We likewise tried this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been much better. Just perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most precise taste that I’ve ever tried. First, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You would not be able to tell which is which. The taste is so wildly accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hello, what tastes great in eating, doesn’t necessarily have to taste equally great when vaped. The same is the case with this taste. Additionally, I think this taste was their least impressive one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I tried it, I intentionally compared them. Although the two used different feeling to my palate, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tinge to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I’ve vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely yummy and rewarding. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and offers a warm experience. Finally, if you were just to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild Half Baked
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise provide great customer service and have a variety of other products. They include chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a range of other items. Furthermore, I also discovered that they offer a DIY juice kit. This kit allows you to produce something that matches your requirements if they do not have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid manufacturer, however there is a reason their appeal has gone through the roof. They use some of the most delicious e-juices at ridiculously low costs. On top of that, there are a lot of alternatives to personalize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not bought from Vape Wild in the past, I strongly suggest that you do and you will not be dissatisfied.