Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild Harsh
Firstly, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas known for their distinct flavors and incredible customer service. They provide a substantial selection of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they wish to provide a fantastic, affordable choices. Vape Wild Harsh
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brands so that you might acquire directly from the service provider. We get commissions from these companies, however, this does not affect the cost you pay, and the commissions we make assist us pay for the expenses of running this site.
The business is special in numerous ways. Furthermore, they even include a classification on their site identified “Pretentious.” It includes 2 items, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have actually something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some factor.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its vast catalog of tastes. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can purchase small amounts of various flavors you wish to attempt. As a result, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the complete price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it normally indicates to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant deal and is one of their top sellers. To put that into point of view, many companies offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild Harsh
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is pretty much the same as every other e-juice maker. They mainly provide transparent bottles made of plastic. They have labeled the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Astonishingly, the special aspect of their packaging is the range in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Much like the variety of sizes, they use several mixing alternatives. For example, you can choose from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can select three different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be helpful if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can mess up the flavor. Therefore, they permit you to choose exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild Harsh
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big series of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to sweet flavors to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we might only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a taste. It’s simply a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other tastes to heighten them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Increase alone not only gives a harsh, unrefined taste however likewise congests the atomizer. We discovered that it enhance some tastes better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely changed the taste, and not in a good way. On the flip, it matched the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. However, it is typically hard to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it look like you’re nearly drinking sugar. Furthermore, it also features a tip of cinnamon which adds a lot of intricacy to the taste, pun planned. While the taste is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to talk about Root Beer Float since I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is simpler for me to inform if it is really accurate to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild need to have some kind of magic that enables them to record flavors and put them into liquid vapor kind. Amazingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was expected to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. Even so, not bad, though, but I was rather dissatisfied since I like mangoes. We likewise attempted this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been better. Simply perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise taste that I have actually ever attempted. First, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to inform which is which. The taste is so wildly accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hello, what tastes excellent in consuming, does not necessarily need to taste equally excellent when vaped. The very same holds true with this taste. Additionally, I think this taste was their least remarkable one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I tried it, I purposely compared them. Although the two used various sensation to my palate, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tint to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I’ve vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is exceptionally yummy and satisfying. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and gives a warm feeling. Finally, if you were only to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild Harsh
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also offer fantastic customer service and have a variety of other products. They consist of chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other items. In addition, I likewise found out that they provide a Do It Yourself juice package. This package enables you to create something that fits your needs if they do not have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the very best e-liquid producer, but there is a factor their popularity has actually gone through the roof. They provide some of the most scrumptious e-juices at extremely low rates. On top of that, there are lots of alternatives to personalize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not purchased from Vape Wild in the past, I strongly recommend that you do and you won’t be disappointed.