Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild Headache
Firstly, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas known for their unique flavors and unbelievable customer support. They provide a substantial selection of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they wish to provide a terrific, low-cost choices. Vape Wild Headache
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brands so that you might buy directly from the supplier. We get commissions from these suppliers, nevertheless, this does not impact the rate you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us pay for the expenses of running this website.
The company is unique in numerous ways. In addition, they even include a category on their website identified “Pretentious.” It includes two products, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some reason.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its vast catalog of flavors. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can order small amounts of different tastes you want to attempt. As an outcome, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the complete price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it usually suggests to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest offer and is one of their top sellers. To put that into viewpoint, the majority of companies use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild Headache
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is practically the same as every other e-juice maker. They primarily use transparent bottles made from plastic. They have identified the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Astonishingly, the special feature of their product packaging is the variety in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Just like the range of sizes, they provide several blending options. For instance, you can pick from 6 various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can pick 3 various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a better taste and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can ruin the flavor. Therefore, they permit you to select what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild Headache
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge series of tastes. They go from fruity tastes to candy flavors to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we could only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s simply a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to heighten them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Boost alone not just offers a severe, crude taste but also blocks the atomizer. We found that it boost some flavors much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally changed the flavor, and not in a great way. On the flip, it went well with most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Even so, it is often difficult to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it seem like you’re nearly drinking sugar. Additionally, it likewise includes a hint of cinnamon which includes a great deal of intricacy to the taste, pun intended. While the flavor is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to talk about Root Beer Float since I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is easier for me to inform if it is genuinely precise to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild should have some type of magic that allows them to record tastes and put them into liquid vapor kind. Surprisingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. Even so, okay, though, however I was rather dissatisfied because I like mangoes. We also tried this taste with a higher nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been better. Simply perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most precise flavor that I’ve ever tried. First, attempt pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to inform which is which. The taste is so crazily precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hello, what tastes great in consuming, does not necessarily need to taste equally excellent when vaped. The exact same holds true with this flavor. Additionally, I think this taste was their least excellent one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I attempted it, I intentionally compared them. Although the two provided different sensation to my taste buds, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tint to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I have actually vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is exceptionally yummy and gratifying. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and gives a warm feeling. Finally, if you were just to attempt one flavor by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild Headache
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also supply fantastic customer service and have a range of other items. They consist of chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a series of other items. Furthermore, I likewise found out that they use a Do It Yourself juice package. This set allows you to produce something that suits your requirements if they do not have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid manufacturer, however there is a reason their popularity has gone through the roof. They provide some of the most tasty e-juices at unbelievably low prices. On top of that, there are lots of alternatives to personalize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not bought from Vape Wild in the past, I highly recommend that you do and you won’t be disappointed.