Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild Hooch Clone
First Of All, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas understood for their special tastes and extraordinary customer support. They offer a big array of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. However, they want to supply a fantastic, affordable choices. Vape Wild Hooch Clone
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brand names so that you might acquire straight from the provider. We get commissions from these companies, nevertheless, this does not impact the rate you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us pay for the expenses of running this site.
The business is unique in numerous methods. Additionally, they even feature a category on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It features two items, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some reason.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its large catalog of tastes. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can order percentages of various flavors you wish to attempt. As an outcome, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the full price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it typically implies to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant deal and is one of their top sellers. To put that into point of view, the majority of companies provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild Hooch Clone
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is basically the same as every other e-juice producer. They primarily use transparent bottles made from plastic. They have labeled the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Incredibly, the unique thing about their product packaging is the range in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Similar to the range of sizes, they offer a number of blending alternatives. For example, you can select from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can choose 3 various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can ruin the taste. Therefore, they allow you to choose exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild Hooch Clone
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge range of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to sweet tastes to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we could only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a flavor. It’s simply a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to intensify them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Boost alone not only provides a harsh, crude taste however also blocks the atomizer. We found that it increase some flavors much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally altered the taste, and not in a good way. On the flip, it complemented most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Even so, it is typically tough to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it appear like you’re practically consuming sugar. Furthermore, it also features a hint of cinnamon which includes a great deal of complexity to the taste, pun planned. While the taste is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to discuss Root Beer Float since I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is easier for me to inform if it is really accurate to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild must have some kind of magic that permits them to record flavors and put them into liquid vapor kind. Incredibly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out a real root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Even so, okay, though, but I was rather disappointed because I like mangoes. We also tried this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been much better. Simply perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate taste that I’ve ever tried. First, attempt pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You would not have the ability to inform which is which. The flavor is so wildly accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hello, what tastes great in eating, doesn’t always need to taste equally great when vaped. The very same holds true with this flavor. Additionally, I believe this taste was their least excellent one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I purposely compared them. Although the two offered various feeling to my taste buds, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tinge to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I have actually vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is exceptionally delicious and rewarding. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and offers a warm sensation. Finally, if you were only to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild Hooch Clone
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also offer great client service and have a variety of other items. They include chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a series of other products. Additionally, I likewise discovered that they provide a DIY juice package. This set allows you to produce something that matches your needs if they do not have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the very best e-liquid manufacturer, but there is a factor their popularity has actually skyrocketed. They provide a few of the most scrumptious e-juices at unbelievably low costs. On top of that, there are lots of options to personalize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t purchased from Vape Wild before, I highly suggest that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.