Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild I’M On A Roll
To Start With, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas known for their unique tastes and extraordinary customer support. They use a huge selection of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. However, they want to offer an excellent, low-priced options. Vape Wild I’M On A Roll
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links straight to the item or brand names so that you may purchase directly from the company. We get commissions from these companies, nevertheless, this does not impact the price you pay, and the commissions we make assist us pay for the expenses of running this site.
The business is distinct in lots of methods. Additionally, they even include a category on their site identified “Pretentious.” It includes two products, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have actually something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some reason.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its large catalog of tastes. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can buy small amounts of various flavors you wish to try. As a result, you will understand what they taste like without paying the full cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it typically indicates to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant offer and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into viewpoint, the majority of business offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild I’M On A Roll
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is basically the like each e-juice producer. They mostly offer transparent bottles made of plastic. They have actually labeled the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Incredibly, the unique feature of their product packaging is the range in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Just like the range of sizes, they use numerous mixing choices. For instance, you can choose from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can choose 3 different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be useful if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is among the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can destroy the flavor. Therefore, they enable you to choose what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild I’M On A Roll
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big range of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to candy tastes to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we might just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a flavor. It’s simply a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other tastes to heighten them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Increase alone not just offers a harsh, unrefined taste but also blocks the atomizer. We found that it boost some flavors much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely changed the flavor, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it went well with most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. However, it is often difficult to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it seem like you’re practically consuming sugar. Furthermore, it also includes a hint of cinnamon which adds a lot of complexity to the flavor, pun planned. While the taste is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to discuss Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is much easier for me to tell if it is genuinely precise to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild need to have some type of magic that permits them to record flavors and put them into liquid vapor type. Amazingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out a real root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Even so, not bad, however, but I was rather disappointed since I like mangoes. We likewise tried this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been much better. Simply maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most precise flavor that I’ve ever tried. Initially, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to inform which is which. The flavor is so wildly accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hey, what tastes good in consuming, doesn’t necessarily need to taste similarly excellent when vaped. The very same is the case with this flavor. Furthermore, I think this flavor was their least outstanding one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I tried it, I deliberately compared them. Although the two provided different sensation to my palate, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tint to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I have actually vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is exceptionally tasty and satisfying. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and offers a warm feeling. Finally, if you were only to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild I’M On A Roll
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise offer excellent customer service and have a range of other items. They consist of chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a series of other products. Additionally, I likewise learnt that they offer a Do It Yourself juice kit. This kit allows you to develop something that suits your needs if they don’t have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the very best e-liquid maker, but there is a reason their appeal has skyrocketed. They provide a few of the most tasty e-juices at extremely low prices. On top of that, there are lots of alternatives to tailor and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t purchased from Vape Wild previously, I strongly suggest that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.