Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild Ingredients
Firstly, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas known for their distinct tastes and amazing customer support. They provide a substantial variety of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they want to provide a fantastic, affordable alternatives. Vape Wild Ingredients
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the product or brand names so that you may purchase straight from the supplier. We get commissions from these companies, nevertheless, this does not impact the cost you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us pay for the costs of running this site. Thank you.
The business is distinct in lots of methods. Furthermore, they even include a category on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It features two products, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly offered out for some factor.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its huge brochure of tastes. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can order percentages of various tastes you want to try. As a result, you will understand what they taste like without paying the complete cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it normally suggests to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest deal and is among their leading sellers. To put that into point of view, most companies use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild Ingredients
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is practically the same as each e-juice producer. They mostly use transparent bottles made of plastic. They have identified the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Astonishingly, the unique thing about their product packaging is the variety in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Just like the variety of sizes, they provide numerous blending choices. For example, you can choose from 6 various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can select 3 different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is among the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a more powerful throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can ruin the taste. For that reason, they enable you to pick exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild Ingredients
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial range of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to sweet tastes to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we could only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a flavor. It’s just a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to heighten them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Increase alone not only provides a harsh, unrefined taste but likewise congests the atomizer. We found that it improve some tastes much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally changed the flavor, and not in a great way. On the flip, it complemented most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Even so, it is often tough to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it seem like you’re almost consuming sugar. In addition, it also includes a hint of cinnamon which includes a great deal of intricacy to the flavor, pun meant. While the flavor is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to speak about Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is easier for me to tell if it is really accurate to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild need to have some kind of magic that enables them to catch flavors and put them into liquid vapor form. Surprisingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Even so, okay, however, however I was rather disappointed since I like mangoes. We also tried this taste with a higher nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been better. Just possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate flavor that I have actually ever tried. Initially, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to tell which is which. The flavor is so wildly precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hi, what tastes good in eating, doesn’t necessarily have to taste similarly excellent when vaped. The exact same is the case with this taste. Moreover, I think this flavor was their least impressive one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I tried it, I intentionally compared them. Although the 2 offered different sensation to my taste, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tinge to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I’ve vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly yummy and satisfying. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and gives a warm experience. Finally, if you were just to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild Ingredients
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also offer terrific customer service and have a range of other items. They include chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other products. In addition, I also found out that they provide a Do It Yourself juice set. This kit enables you to produce something that suits your needs if they do not have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid maker, but there is a reason their popularity has actually skyrocketed. They use some of the most scrumptious e-juices at ridiculously low costs. On top of that, there are lots of options to customize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not bought from Vape Wild previously, I strongly recommend that you do and you will not be dissatisfied.