Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild Juice Review
To Start With, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas understood for their distinct flavors and unbelievable customer support. They offer a substantial variety of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. However, they wish to provide a fantastic, low-cost choices. Vape Wild Juice Review
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links straight to the item or brand names so that you might buy directly from the supplier. We get commissions from these providers, however, this does not impact the price you pay, and the commissions we make help us pay for the expenses of running this website. Thank you.
The business is distinct in lots of methods. In addition, they even include a category on their website identified “Pretentious.” It includes two items, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some factor.
Among the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its huge catalog of tastes. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can buy percentages of different tastes you wish to try. As an outcome, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the complete price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it typically indicates to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest offer and is among their leading sellers. To put that into perspective, the majority of companies offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild Juice Review
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is pretty much the like every other e-juice maker. They mainly provide transparent bottles made from plastic. They have identified the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Exceptionally, the distinct thing about their packaging is the variety in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Much like the variety of sizes, they use a number of mixing choices. For instance, you can select from 6 various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can choose three various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be helpful if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can mess up the flavor. Therefore, they allow you to choose exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild Juice Review
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big series of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to sweet tastes to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we could just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s just a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to heighten them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Increase alone not just offers a harsh, unrefined taste however likewise congests the atomizer. We found that it improve some flavors much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely changed the flavor, and not in a great way. On the flip, it went well with most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Even so, it is typically difficult to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it look like you’re almost consuming sugar. Additionally, it also includes a tip of cinnamon which adds a great deal of intricacy to the taste, pun planned. While the taste is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to discuss Root Beer Float because I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is much easier for me to tell if it is truly precise to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild should have some kind of magic that allows them to catch tastes and put them into liquid vapor form. Exceptionally, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. Nevertheless, not bad, though, but I was rather dissatisfied since I love mangoes. We likewise tried this taste with a higher nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been much better. Simply possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate flavor that I’ve ever attempted. First, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to tell which is which. The taste is so crazily precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for taking Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hey, what tastes great in consuming, doesn’t necessarily have to taste equally good when vaped. The exact same holds true with this flavor. Furthermore, I believe this flavor was their least excellent one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I tried it, I purposely compared them. Although the two provided different experience to my taste buds, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tinge to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I’ve vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly yummy and gratifying. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and offers a warm experience. Finally, if you were just to attempt one flavor by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild Juice Review
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise provide great customer support and have a range of other items. They include chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a series of other products. Additionally, I likewise found out that they use a Do It Yourself juice set. This set allows you to create something that fits your needs if they do not have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the very best e-liquid producer, however there is a factor their appeal has actually skyrocketed. They provide some of the most tasty e-juices at extremely low costs. On top of that, there are a lot of choices to personalize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not ordered from Vape Wild previously, I highly recommend that you do and you will not be dissatisfied.