Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild Juice
Firstly, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas understood for their distinct flavors and unbelievable customer care. They use a substantial selection of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they want to offer a fantastic, inexpensive alternatives. Vape Wild Juice
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the product or brand names so that you may buy directly from the company. We get commissions from these providers, nevertheless, this does not impact the rate you pay, and the commissions we make help us spend for the expenses of running this site.
The business is unique in numerous methods. Furthermore, they even feature a category on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It includes 2 items, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have actually something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some reason.
Among the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its huge catalog of flavors. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can purchase percentages of different tastes you want to attempt. As an outcome, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the full cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it generally indicates to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest offer and is one of their top sellers. To put that into perspective, a lot of business provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild Juice
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is basically the like each e-juice manufacturer. They mostly offer transparent bottles made of plastic. They have actually identified the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Exceptionally, the distinct aspect of their packaging is the range in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Just like the range of sizes, they provide numerous mixing options. For example, you can choose from 6 various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can pick 3 various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can destroy the taste. Therefore, they permit you to pick what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild Juice
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big series of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to sweet flavors to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we could only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s simply a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to intensify them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Increase alone not just provides an extreme, crude taste but likewise blocks the atomizer. We found that it boost some flavors better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely changed the flavor, and not in a great way. On the flip, it complemented most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Nevertheless, it is frequently hard to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it seem like you’re practically drinking sugar. In addition, it likewise features a tip of cinnamon which adds a lot of intricacy to the flavor, pun intended. While the flavor is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to speak about Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is simpler for me to tell if it is truly accurate to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild must have some kind of magic that permits them to record flavors and put them into liquid vapor kind. Amazingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out a real root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. Even so, okay, though, however I was rather disappointed because I like mangoes. We likewise attempted this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been much better. Simply maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise taste that I have actually ever tried. First, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to tell which is which. The taste is so wildly precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hey, what tastes excellent in consuming, does not necessarily have to taste similarly excellent when vaped. The very same holds true with this flavor. Furthermore, I believe this taste was their least impressive one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I intentionally compared them. Although the two used different feeling to my taste buds, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tint to it that makes it quite pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I’ve vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely delicious and rewarding. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and provides a warm sensation. Lastly, if you were only to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild Juice
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise offer terrific customer care and have a range of other products. They consist of chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a series of other products. Furthermore, I likewise learnt that they provide a Do It Yourself juice kit. This package allows you to create something that matches your needs if they do not have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid manufacturer, but there is a reason their appeal has gone through the roof. They offer a few of the most tasty e-juices at unbelievably low rates. On top of that, there are lots of options to personalize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t bought from Vape Wild previously, I highly suggest that you do and you won’t be disappointed.