Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild Juicedb
First Of All, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas known for their distinct tastes and amazing customer service. They use a substantial range of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. However, they want to offer a terrific, low-cost options. Vape Wild Juicedb
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the product or brands so that you may purchase directly from the company. We get commissions from these suppliers, however, this does not affect the rate you pay, and the commissions we make help us pay for the costs of running this website.
The business is unique in lots of ways. In addition, they even include a classification on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It includes two products, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they likewise have actually something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some factor.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its vast catalog of flavors. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can buy percentages of various tastes you want to attempt. As a result, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the complete rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it typically suggests to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant deal and is among their leading sellers. To put that into perspective, a lot of companies use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild Juicedb
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is basically the like every other e-juice producer. They primarily offer transparent bottles made of plastic. They have labeled the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Remarkably, the special aspect of their packaging is the variety in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Similar to the range of sizes, they offer several mixing options. For example, you can choose from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can choose 3 various PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is among the most addictive substances under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can ruin the taste. Therefore, they allow you to select exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild Juicedb
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial variety of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to candy tastes to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we could just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s simply a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to intensify them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Boost alone not just offers a severe, unrefined taste however likewise clogs up the atomizer. We found that it increase some flavors better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely changed the taste, and not in a good way. On the flip, it matched most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Nevertheless, it is typically difficult to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it seem like you’re practically drinking sugar. Additionally, it also includes a hint of cinnamon which includes a great deal of complexity to the flavor, pun intended. While the flavor is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to talk about Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is much easier for me to tell if it is truly accurate to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild should have some kind of magic that allows them to capture tastes and put them into liquid vapor form. Amazingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was expected to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Even so, not bad, however, however I was rather disappointed because I like mangoes. We likewise attempted this taste with a greater nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been better. Just perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise flavor that I have actually ever attempted. First, attempt pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You would not have the ability to tell which is which. The flavor is so wildly accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hey, what tastes great in consuming, does not always need to taste similarly good when vaped. The exact same holds true with this taste. Additionally, I believe this flavor was their least impressive one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I tried it, I deliberately compared them. Although the two provided different experience to my palate, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tint to it that makes it quite pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I have actually vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly delicious and gratifying. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and gives a warm feeling. Finally, if you were only to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild Juicedb
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also provide great customer support and have a variety of other items. They include chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a series of other products. Additionally, I also discovered that they use a Do It Yourself juice kit. This set enables you to create something that fits your needs if they do not have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid manufacturer, but there is a factor their popularity has skyrocketed. They provide some of the most scrumptious e-juices at unbelievably low costs. On top of that, there are a lot of choices to customize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t ordered from Vape Wild before, I highly suggest that you do and you will not be dissatisfied.