Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild Juices
Firstly, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas understood for their distinct flavors and extraordinary customer support. They use a big variety of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they wish to provide a fantastic, low-priced options. Vape Wild Juices
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links straight to the item or brands so that you might purchase straight from the company. We receive commissions from these providers, however, this does not impact the price you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us pay for the costs of running this site.
The business is unique in many methods. Furthermore, they even include a classification on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It features 2 products, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have actually something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some factor.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its large catalog of tastes. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can buy percentages of various tastes you wish to try. As a result, you will know what they taste like without paying the complete cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it usually implies to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant offer and is one of their top sellers. To put that into point of view, the majority of companies use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild Juices
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is basically the like each e-juice maker. They primarily provide transparent bottles made of plastic. They have labeled the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Incredibly, the special aspect of their packaging is the variety in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Just like the range of sizes, they provide numerous mixing options. For instance, you can select from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can choose three various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be helpful if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a better taste and a more powerful throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can mess up the taste. Therefore, they permit you to select what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild Juices
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge series of tastes. They go from fruity tastes to sweet flavors to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we might only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s simply a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to heighten them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Boost alone not just offers a severe, crude taste but also blocks the atomizer. We found that it improve some flavors better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely changed the taste, and not in a great way. On the flip, it went well with most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Even so, it is often hard to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it look like you’re almost consuming sugar. In addition, it likewise features a hint of cinnamon which adds a great deal of intricacy to the flavor, pun intended. While the flavor is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to discuss Root Beer Float because I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is easier for me to inform if it is really precise to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild need to have some kind of magic that allows them to capture tastes and put them into liquid vapor kind. Surprisingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. However, not bad, though, but I was rather disappointed due to the fact that I love mangoes. We also attempted this taste with a higher nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been better. Just perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate flavor that I have actually ever tried. First, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You would not have the ability to tell which is which. The taste is so crazily accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hello, what tastes good in consuming, does not necessarily have to taste equally excellent when vaped. The exact same is the case with this flavor. In addition, I think this taste was their least excellent one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I deliberately compared them. Although the two provided different experience to my palate, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tint to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I have actually vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely delicious and satisfying. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and offers a warm feeling. Finally, if you were just to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild Juices
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise provide terrific customer care and have a range of other items. They include chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a range of other items. Furthermore, I also learnt that they provide a Do It Yourself juice kit. This set enables you to create something that matches your needs if they don’t have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the very best e-liquid maker, but there is a reason their popularity has actually skyrocketed. They provide some of the most scrumptious e-juices at extremely low costs. On top of that, there are a lot of choices to customize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not bought from Vape Wild in the past, I strongly recommend that you do and you will not be dissatisfied.