Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild June Mystery Flavor
To Start With, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas known for their distinct tastes and extraordinary customer support. They provide a big selection of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. However, they wish to supply an excellent, inexpensive options. Vape Wild June Mystery Flavor
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links straight to the item or brands so that you may buy straight from the provider. We receive commissions from these providers, however, this does not affect the rate you pay, and the commissions we earn help us pay for the costs of running this website. Thank you.
The business is special in lots of ways. Furthermore, they even include a category on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It includes two products, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some factor.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its huge catalog of tastes. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can purchase small amounts of different tastes you want to try. As an outcome, you will understand what they taste like without paying the complete price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it normally implies to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest offer and is one of their top sellers. To put that into perspective, the majority of business provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild June Mystery Flavor
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is practically the like each e-juice maker. They mainly use transparent bottles made from plastic. They have actually identified the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Exceptionally, the distinct aspect of their packaging is the range in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Just like the variety of sizes, they offer several blending options. For instance, you can pick from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can choose 3 various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be helpful if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a better taste and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can destroy the flavor. Therefore, they enable you to choose what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild June Mystery Flavor
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial range of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to candy flavors to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we could just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s simply a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to intensify them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Boost alone not just gives an extreme, crude taste but also blocks the atomizer. We found that it increase some tastes much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely changed the taste, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it complemented the majority of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. However, it is typically difficult to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it appear like you’re practically consuming sugar. In addition, it also features a tip of cinnamon which adds a lot of intricacy to the taste, pun intended. While the taste is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to talk about Root Beer Float since I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is easier for me to tell if it is really accurate to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild must have some kind of magic that allows them to catch tastes and put them into liquid vapor type. Amazingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. However, okay, however, but I was rather disappointed because I like mangoes. We also attempted this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been better. Just perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise taste that I have actually ever tried. Initially, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You would not have the ability to tell which is which. The flavor is so crazily accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hello, what tastes great in eating, doesn’t necessarily need to taste equally great when vaped. The same holds true with this flavor. Additionally, I think this taste was their least outstanding one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I purposely compared them. Although the two provided different feeling to my palate, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tint to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I’ve vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is exceptionally delicious and gratifying. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and provides a warm sensation. Finally, if you were only to attempt one flavor by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild June Mystery Flavor
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise offer great client service and have a range of other items. They include chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a range of other products. Furthermore, I also found out that they offer a Do It Yourself juice set. This package allows you to develop something that fits your requirements if they do not have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the very best e-liquid manufacturer, however there is a reason their appeal has actually gone through the roof. They use some of the most delicious e-juices at ridiculously low costs. On top of that, there are plenty of choices to tailor and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t purchased from Vape Wild in the past, I highly recommend that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.