Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild Kiwi Berry
To Start With, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas known for their unique flavors and unbelievable customer service. They offer a big range of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. However, they wish to supply a terrific, inexpensive options. Vape Wild Kiwi Berry
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brand names so that you may acquire straight from the supplier. We receive commissions from these service providers, nevertheless, this does not affect the cost you pay, and the commissions we earn help us pay for the costs of running this website.
The business is unique in numerous methods. Furthermore, they even feature a category on their website identified “Pretentious.” It features two products, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some reason.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its huge brochure of tastes. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can purchase small amounts of various tastes you want to try. As an outcome, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the complete price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it typically implies to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest offer and is among their top sellers. To put that into perspective, the majority of companies provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild Kiwi Berry
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is pretty much the same as each e-juice maker. They mainly provide transparent bottles made from plastic. They have identified the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Astonishingly, the unique aspect of their product packaging is the variety in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Much like the variety of sizes, they provide a number of mixing choices. For instance, you can choose from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can pick three various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be helpful if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a better taste and a more powerful throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can destroy the flavor. Therefore, they enable you to choose what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild Kiwi Berry
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial series of tastes. They go from fruity tastes to sweet flavors to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we might only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s just a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to heighten them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Increase alone not only offers a harsh, crude taste but likewise clogs up the atomizer. We found that it boost some flavors better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely changed the flavor, and not in a good way. On the flip, it matched most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. However, it is typically tough to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it seem like you’re practically consuming sugar. Furthermore, it likewise features a tip of cinnamon which includes a lot of complexity to the taste, pun intended. While the flavor is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to discuss Root Beer Float because I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is much easier for me to inform if it is genuinely precise to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild should have some type of magic that permits them to capture flavors and put them into liquid vapor type. Exceptionally, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Nevertheless, okay, however, however I was rather disappointed since I like mangoes. We likewise tried this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been much better. Simply perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate flavor that I’ve ever attempted. First, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You would not be able to tell which is which. The taste is so crazily accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hi, what tastes good in eating, does not necessarily need to taste similarly great when vaped. The same is the case with this taste. Furthermore, I think this flavor was their least excellent one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I tried it, I intentionally compared them. Although the two used different experience to my taste buds, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tinge to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I’ve vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is exceptionally delicious and rewarding. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and gives a warm experience. Finally, if you were only to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild Kiwi Berry
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise offer fantastic customer care and have a range of other products. They include chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a range of other products. In addition, I likewise discovered that they use a Do It Yourself juice package. This package enables you to create something that suits your needs if they don’t have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid producer, however there is a factor their popularity has actually skyrocketed. They use some of the most delicious e-juices at extremely low rates. On top of that, there are lots of alternatives to customize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t ordered from Vape Wild before, I highly suggest that you do and you will not be disappointed.