Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild Lab
First Of All, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas understood for their unique tastes and incredible client service. They offer a substantial variety of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. However, they want to provide a terrific, low-cost options. Vape Wild Lab
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links straight to the item or brands so that you might buy straight from the company. We receive commissions from these suppliers, nevertheless, this does not impact the cost you pay, and the commissions we make help us spend for the expenses of running this website.
The company is distinct in many ways. Additionally, they even feature a category on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It features 2 items, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some reason.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its large catalog of tastes. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can order small amounts of various tastes you want to attempt. As a result, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the full rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it generally implies to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest deal and is among their leading sellers. To put that into viewpoint, most companies offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild Lab
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is basically the same as every other e-juice manufacturer. They primarily provide transparent bottles made of plastic. They have actually identified the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Incredibly, the unique thing about their product packaging is the variety in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Similar to the variety of sizes, they offer several blending options. For instance, you can pick from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can pick 3 different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be helpful if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a more powerful throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can mess up the taste. For that reason, they enable you to choose exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild Lab
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big range of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to candy tastes to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we could just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a flavor. It’s just a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other tastes to magnify them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Increase alone not only gives a harsh, unrefined taste however also blocks the atomizer. We found that it increase some tastes better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally changed the taste, and not in a great way. On the flip, it matched most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Even so, it is typically tough to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it appear like you’re almost drinking sugar. In addition, it likewise includes a hint of cinnamon which includes a lot of intricacy to the taste, pun intended. While the flavor is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to discuss Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is much easier for me to tell if it is genuinely accurate to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild should have some kind of magic that enables them to capture flavors and put them into liquid vapor kind. Astonishingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out a real root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. Even so, okay, however, but I was rather disappointed since I enjoy mangoes. We also tried this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been better. Just perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise flavor that I’ve ever attempted. Initially, attempt pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to inform which is which. The flavor is so crazily precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hello, what tastes excellent in consuming, does not always need to taste similarly great when vaped. The exact same holds true with this flavor. Additionally, I believe this taste was their least outstanding one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I tried it, I purposely compared them. Although the 2 provided different experience to my taste buds, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tint to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I have actually vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is very tasty and rewarding. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and provides a warm experience. Lastly, if you were only to attempt one flavor by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild Lab
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also offer terrific customer care and have a variety of other products. They include chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a series of other products. Furthermore, I likewise found out that they use a Do It Yourself juice set. This package enables you to create something that fits your requirements if they do not have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid producer, but there is a reason their popularity has gone through the roof. They use a few of the most scrumptious e-juices at ridiculously low prices. On top of that, there are lots of alternatives to tailor and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not purchased from Vape Wild previously, I strongly suggest that you do and you won’t be disappointed.