Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild Liquid Review
First Of All, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas understood for their unique flavors and extraordinary client service. They use a substantial variety of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. However, they wish to offer a terrific, affordable options. Vape Wild Liquid Review
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brand names so that you may acquire directly from the company. We get commissions from these providers, however, this does not impact the cost you pay, and the commissions we earn help us pay for the costs of running this site.
The company is unique in numerous ways. Furthermore, they even feature a classification on their site identified “Pretentious.” It includes two products, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they likewise have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some reason.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its vast brochure of flavors. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can order small amounts of different tastes you wish to try. As a result, you will understand what they taste like without paying the full cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it typically suggests to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest offer and is among their top sellers. To put that into perspective, a lot of companies offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild Liquid Review
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is basically the same as each e-juice producer. They mostly offer transparent bottles made from plastic. They have actually identified the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Astonishingly, the unique aspect of their packaging is the range in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Just like the variety of sizes, they offer numerous blending options. For example, you can select from 6 various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can choose 3 different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be helpful if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can destroy the taste. For that reason, they allow you to pick exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild Liquid Review
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge range of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to candy flavors to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we could just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s just a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to intensify them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Boost alone not just provides an extreme, unrefined taste but also clogs up the atomizer. We discovered that it enhance some tastes better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely altered the flavor, and not in a great way. On the flip, it complemented most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. However, it is typically difficult to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it appear like you’re practically consuming sugar. Furthermore, it also features a tip of cinnamon which adds a great deal of complexity to the flavor, pun intended. While the flavor is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to speak about Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is simpler for me to inform if it is really precise to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild need to have some type of magic that enables them to catch flavors and put them into liquid vapor kind. Exceptionally, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. Nevertheless, okay, however, however I was rather disappointed since I love mangoes. We likewise attempted this taste with a higher nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been better. Simply possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise flavor that I have actually ever attempted. First, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to inform which is which. The taste is so wildly accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hey, what tastes good in eating, does not always need to taste similarly great when vaped. The same is the case with this taste. Moreover, I believe this taste was their least outstanding one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I tried it, I intentionally compared them. Although the two offered various feeling to my taste, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tint to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I’ve vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly yummy and rewarding. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and gives a warm feeling. Finally, if you were just to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild Liquid Review
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also supply fantastic customer support and have a range of other products. They include chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other items. In addition, I likewise learnt that they use a DIY juice kit. This kit permits you to develop something that fits your requirements if they don’t have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the very best e-liquid manufacturer, however there is a factor their popularity has actually skyrocketed. They use a few of the most scrumptious e-juices at unbelievably low prices. On top of that, there are lots of choices to tailor and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t ordered from Vape Wild previously, I strongly recommend that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.