Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild Logo
Firstly, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas understood for their special flavors and unbelievable client service. They offer a huge variety of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they want to provide a great, inexpensive options. Vape Wild Logo
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links directly to the product or brand names so that you might buy straight from the supplier. We get commissions from these companies, however, this does not impact the rate you pay, and the commissions we make assist us pay for the expenses of running this site.
The company is unique in many methods. Additionally, they even feature a category on their site identified “Pretentious.” It includes 2 products, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some factor.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its large brochure of flavors. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can purchase percentages of different tastes you want to try. As a result, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the complete rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it typically indicates to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest offer and is one of their top sellers. To put that into point of view, most companies offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild Logo
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is pretty much the like each e-juice producer. They mainly use transparent bottles made from plastic. They have actually identified the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Amazingly, the unique aspect of their packaging is the range in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Just like the variety of sizes, they use several mixing options. For example, you can choose from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can choose three various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a more powerful throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can mess up the taste. Therefore, they allow you to pick what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild Logo
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big range of tastes. They go from fruity tastes to candy tastes to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we could just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Increase for a taste. It’s just a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to heighten them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Boost alone not only provides a harsh, crude taste but likewise congests the atomizer. We found that it enhance some flavors much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally changed the taste, and not in a great way. On the flip, it matched the majority of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. However, it is typically difficult to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it seem like you’re practically consuming sugar. Furthermore, it likewise includes a tip of cinnamon which includes a lot of complexity to the taste, pun meant. While the taste is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to talk about Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is easier for me to tell if it is genuinely accurate to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild need to have some kind of magic that enables them to record flavors and put them into liquid vapor form. Surprisingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. However, not bad, however, however I was rather disappointed since I like mangoes. We likewise tried this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been better. Just perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate flavor that I’ve ever attempted. Initially, attempt pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to inform which is which. The flavor is so wildly precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hey, what tastes good in consuming, doesn’t necessarily need to taste equally good when vaped. The exact same holds true with this flavor. Additionally, I think this flavor was their least outstanding one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I tried it, I deliberately compared them. Although the two used various experience to my taste, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tinge to it that makes it quite pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I’ve vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly tasty and satisfying. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and offers a warm sensation. Finally, if you were just to attempt one flavor by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild Logo
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also provide terrific customer support and have a range of other products. They consist of chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a series of other items. In addition, I likewise learnt that they offer a DIY juice set. This package allows you to create something that fits your requirements if they do not have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid producer, but there is a reason their appeal has actually skyrocketed. They offer some of the most scrumptious e-juices at extremely low costs. On top of that, there are lots of options to personalize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not ordered from Vape Wild before, I highly suggest that you do and you will not be disappointed.