Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild March 18 Mystery Flavor
Firstly, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas understood for their distinct flavors and unbelievable customer care. They use a huge variety of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. However, they wish to provide a great, inexpensive options. Vape Wild March 18 Mystery Flavor
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links straight to the item or brand names so that you might buy straight from the provider. We get commissions from these suppliers, however, this does not impact the price you pay, and the commissions we make help us pay for the costs of running this website.
The company is distinct in numerous ways. Additionally, they even feature a classification on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It features two items, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they likewise have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some factor.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its large catalog of flavors. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can order percentages of different tastes you want to try. As a result, you will understand what they taste like without paying the complete price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it typically indicates to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest offer and is one of their top sellers. To put that into viewpoint, most companies use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild March 18 Mystery Flavor
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is practically the same as every other e-juice manufacturer. They mainly offer transparent bottles made of plastic. They have identified the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Astonishingly, the distinct thing about their product packaging is the variety in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Just like the range of sizes, they use numerous blending alternatives. For instance, you can select from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can choose 3 different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a better taste and a more powerful throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can mess up the flavor. For that reason, they allow you to choose what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild March 18 Mystery Flavor
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge range of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to candy tastes to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we could just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s simply a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to intensify them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not just offers a severe, unrefined taste but likewise congests the atomizer. We found that it boost some tastes much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely changed the taste, and not in a good way. On the flip, it complemented most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Even so, it is frequently hard to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it appear like you’re nearly drinking sugar. In addition, it likewise includes a hint of cinnamon which adds a great deal of complexity to the taste, pun intended. While the taste is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to speak about Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is simpler for me to tell if it is really precise to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild need to have some kind of magic that enables them to record flavors and put them into liquid vapor type. Surprisingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. Even so, okay, however, but I was rather disappointed because I like mangoes. We also attempted this taste with a greater nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been better. Simply maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate flavor that I’ve ever tried. Initially, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You would not be able to inform which is which. The flavor is so wildly precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hey, what tastes good in consuming, doesn’t necessarily have to taste equally good when vaped. The exact same is the case with this flavor. Moreover, I think this flavor was their least excellent one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I attempted it, I purposely compared them. Although the two provided different sensation to my taste, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tinge to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I have actually vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely delicious and satisfying. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and gives a warm experience. Lastly, if you were only to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild March 18 Mystery Flavor
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also supply fantastic customer service and have a range of other products. They include chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a range of other items. Additionally, I likewise found out that they offer a Do It Yourself juice kit. This kit allows you to produce something that matches your needs if they do not have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid producer, however there is a factor their appeal has actually skyrocketed. They offer some of the most tasty e-juices at extremely low costs. On top of that, there are plenty of alternatives to tailor and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t bought from Vape Wild in the past, I highly recommend that you do and you won’t be disappointed.