Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild March 2018 Mystery
Firstly, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas understood for their unique tastes and amazing client service. They use a big variety of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they want to offer an excellent, low-cost options. Vape Wild March 2018 Mystery
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links straight to the item or brands so that you may purchase directly from the company. We get commissions from these companies, nevertheless, this does not affect the price you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us spend for the costs of running this website.
The business is special in numerous ways. In addition, they even include a classification on their website identified “Pretentious.” It features two products, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some reason.
Among the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its huge brochure of flavors. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can buy small amounts of different tastes you wish to attempt. As a result, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the full cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it normally suggests to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant offer and is one of their top sellers. To put that into point of view, many companies offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild March 2018 Mystery
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is practically the same as each e-juice maker. They mainly provide transparent bottles made from plastic. They have labeled the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Exceptionally, the unique aspect of their packaging is the variety in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Just like the variety of sizes, they provide a number of blending alternatives. For instance, you can select from 6 various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can select 3 different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be valuable if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a better taste and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can mess up the taste. For that reason, they allow you to select exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild March 2018 Mystery
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge range of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to sweet flavors to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we could only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s just a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to intensify them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Boost alone not only gives an extreme, unrefined taste but likewise blocks the atomizer. We found that it boost some tastes better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally altered the flavor, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it matched most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Even so, it is frequently tough to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it appear like you’re nearly consuming sugar. Additionally, it also includes a hint of cinnamon which adds a lot of intricacy to the taste, pun intended. While the flavor is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to discuss Root Beer Float because I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is simpler for me to inform if it is truly accurate to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild should have some type of magic that allows them to record tastes and put them into liquid vapor form. Surprisingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. Nevertheless, not bad, though, but I was rather disappointed due to the fact that I enjoy mangoes. We also tried this taste with a higher nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been much better. Simply possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise taste that I’ve ever attempted. First, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to tell which is which. The flavor is so wildly accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hey, what tastes good in eating, does not always have to taste equally good when vaped. The same holds true with this flavor. Moreover, I believe this taste was their least impressive one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I tried it, I intentionally compared them. Although the two used different sensation to my taste buds, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tint to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I’ve vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely tasty and gratifying. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and offers a warm sensation. Finally, if you were only to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild March 2018 Mystery
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also offer excellent customer care and have a range of other items. They include chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a series of other items. Furthermore, I likewise found out that they use a DIY juice kit. This package permits you to develop something that matches your requirements if they do not have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid manufacturer, but there is a factor their popularity has actually gone through the roof. They provide some of the most scrumptious e-juices at unbelievably low rates. On top of that, there are a lot of choices to tailor and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t purchased from Vape Wild in the past, I highly recommend that you do and you won’t be disappointed.