Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild Mods
First Of All, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas understood for their unique flavors and incredible client service. They use a huge range of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. However, they wish to provide a fantastic, inexpensive alternatives. Vape Wild Mods
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links straight to the product or brands so that you may purchase straight from the provider. We receive commissions from these providers, nevertheless, this does not affect the price you pay, and the commissions we earn help us spend for the costs of running this website.
The company is distinct in many ways. Additionally, they even feature a classification on their site identified “Pretentious.” It features two items, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some factor.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its vast brochure of flavors. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can order percentages of different tastes you wish to attempt. As an outcome, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the complete cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it normally indicates to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest offer and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into perspective, most business use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild Mods
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is pretty much the same as every other e-juice manufacturer. They primarily provide transparent bottles made from plastic. They have actually labeled the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Surprisingly, the special thing about their product packaging is the variety in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Just like the range of sizes, they provide a number of blending alternatives. For example, you can pick from 6 various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can select 3 various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be helpful if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can ruin the taste. Therefore, they permit you to choose exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild Mods
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big range of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to sweet flavors to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we could just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s just a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to magnify them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Increase alone not just gives a severe, unrefined taste but also clogs up the atomizer. We discovered that it increase some flavors much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely altered the flavor, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it went well with most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Nevertheless, it is frequently difficult to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it seem like you’re nearly drinking sugar. In addition, it likewise includes a tip of cinnamon which adds a lot of complexity to the flavor, pun meant. While the flavor is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to speak about Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is simpler for me to tell if it is really accurate to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild need to have some kind of magic that enables them to record tastes and put them into liquid vapor kind. Exceptionally, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out a real root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. Even so, not bad, however, however I was rather disappointed due to the fact that I enjoy mangoes. We also tried this taste with a higher nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been much better. Just possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate flavor that I’ve ever tried. Initially, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to tell which is which. The flavor is so wildly accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hi, what tastes great in eating, does not necessarily need to taste equally great when vaped. The very same is the case with this taste. Moreover, I think this taste was their least impressive one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I attempted it, I purposely compared them. Although the 2 provided various feeling to my palate, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tint to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I’ve vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is exceptionally tasty and rewarding. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and offers a warm sensation. Finally, if you were only to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild Mods
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also supply excellent customer support and have a range of other items. They consist of chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a series of other items. Furthermore, I also discovered that they use a DIY juice kit. This kit enables you to develop something that suits your requirements if they do not have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid maker, but there is a factor their popularity has actually skyrocketed. They offer a few of the most tasty e-juices at unbelievably low costs. On top of that, there are plenty of choices to tailor and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t purchased from Vape Wild in the past, I highly recommend that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.