Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild Mystery December 16
To Start With, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas known for their distinct flavors and unbelievable client service. They use a huge selection of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. However, they want to offer a fantastic, affordable options. Vape Wild Mystery December 16
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links straight to the product or brand names so that you might acquire directly from the service provider. We get commissions from these service providers, nevertheless, this does not impact the rate you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us spend for the expenses of running this website.
The business is distinct in many methods. In addition, they even include a classification on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It features 2 items, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have actually something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some reason.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its large brochure of tastes. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can buy percentages of various flavors you want to attempt. As an outcome, you will understand what they taste like without paying the complete cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it usually indicates to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest deal and is among their top sellers. To put that into point of view, a lot of business provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild Mystery December 16
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is pretty much the like every other e-juice manufacturer. They mostly provide transparent bottles made of plastic. They have identified the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Surprisingly, the distinct feature of their product packaging is the variety in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Similar to the variety of sizes, they provide a number of mixing choices. For example, you can choose from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can pick three various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be helpful if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is among the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a better taste and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can ruin the taste. Therefore, they enable you to select what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild Mystery December 16
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big variety of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to candy tastes to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we could only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Increase for a flavor. It’s simply a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to heighten them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Boost alone not only gives a harsh, crude taste however likewise clogs up the atomizer. We found that it enhance some tastes better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely changed the flavor, and not in a good way. On the flip, it matched most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Nevertheless, it is frequently hard to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it look like you’re almost drinking sugar. Additionally, it also features a tip of cinnamon which includes a lot of intricacy to the flavor, pun intended. While the taste is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to speak about Root Beer Float since I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is simpler for me to tell if it is really accurate to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild must have some kind of magic that enables them to capture tastes and put them into liquid vapor kind. Incredibly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. Nevertheless, not bad, though, however I was rather disappointed due to the fact that I love mangoes. We likewise tried this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been better. Simply perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise taste that I’ve ever tried. First, attempt pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to inform which is which. The flavor is so wildly precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hey, what tastes excellent in consuming, does not necessarily need to taste similarly good when vaped. The exact same holds true with this flavor. In addition, I think this taste was their least outstanding one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I deliberately compared them. Although the two used different experience to my palate, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tinge to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I’ve vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is very yummy and rewarding. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and provides a warm feeling. Lastly, if you were only to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild Mystery December 16
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise offer great customer support and have a variety of other products. They include chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other items. Additionally, I also learnt that they use a DIY juice kit. This kit permits you to create something that matches your requirements if they do not have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid manufacturer, however there is a reason their appeal has gone through the roof. They offer a few of the most scrumptious e-juices at unbelievably low prices. On top of that, there are lots of choices to customize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not bought from Vape Wild previously, I strongly recommend that you do and you will not be dissatisfied.