Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild Mystery Flavor April 17
To Start With, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas known for their special flavors and extraordinary customer service. They use a big range of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. However, they want to provide a fantastic, low-cost options. Vape Wild Mystery Flavor April 17
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links directly to the product or brands so that you may buy straight from the service provider. We get commissions from these suppliers, however, this does not impact the cost you pay, and the commissions we earn help us pay for the costs of running this website.
The business is distinct in many ways. In addition, they even feature a classification on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It includes 2 items, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly offered out for some reason.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its large brochure of tastes. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can buy percentages of different tastes you wish to try. As an outcome, you will know what they taste like without paying the full price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it generally implies to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest deal and is among their leading sellers. To put that into point of view, a lot of business provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild Mystery Flavor April 17
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is pretty much the like each e-juice manufacturer. They mostly offer transparent bottles made of plastic. They have labeled the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Surprisingly, the unique thing about their product packaging is the variety in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Much like the variety of sizes, they offer a number of blending options. For instance, you can choose from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can pick 3 different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be helpful if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a more powerful throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can destroy the flavor. Therefore, they allow you to choose exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild Mystery Flavor April 17
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge variety of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to sweet tastes to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we might just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s just a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to magnify them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Boost alone not only gives a harsh, unrefined taste but also clogs up the atomizer. We found that it improve some flavors much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally changed the taste, and not in a good way. On the flip, it complemented most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Even so, it is frequently difficult to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it seem like you’re almost consuming sugar. Additionally, it likewise features a tip of cinnamon which adds a lot of intricacy to the flavor, pun meant. While the flavor is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to discuss Root Beer Float because I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is simpler for me to tell if it is really accurate to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild must have some kind of magic that allows them to catch tastes and put them into liquid vapor type. Remarkably, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Even so, okay, though, however I was rather disappointed because I love mangoes. We likewise attempted this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been much better. Simply maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most precise taste that I’ve ever attempted. Initially, attempt pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to tell which is which. The taste is so wildly accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hi, what tastes good in eating, doesn’t always have to taste equally good when vaped. The exact same holds true with this taste. Furthermore, I believe this flavor was their least impressive one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I attempted it, I intentionally compared them. Although the two offered various feeling to my palate, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tinge to it that makes it quite pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I’ve vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is exceptionally yummy and satisfying. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and offers a warm feeling. Finally, if you were only to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild Mystery Flavor April 17
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also provide great customer support and have a variety of other products. They consist of chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a series of other items. Furthermore, I also found out that they offer a Do It Yourself juice set. This kit permits you to create something that fits your needs if they don’t have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid maker, but there is a factor their popularity has actually skyrocketed. They offer a few of the most tasty e-juices at extremely low rates. On top of that, there are plenty of options to customize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not purchased from Vape Wild previously, I strongly recommend that you do and you will not be dissatisfied.