Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild Mystery Flavor September 17
Firstly, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas understood for their unique tastes and unbelievable client service. They offer a substantial selection of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. However, they wish to supply a fantastic, low-cost choices. Vape Wild Mystery Flavor September 17
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brands so that you may acquire directly from the supplier. We receive commissions from these companies, nevertheless, this does not affect the cost you pay, and the commissions we make assist us pay for the expenses of running this site.
The company is distinct in many ways. Additionally, they even feature a category on their website identified “Pretentious.” It includes 2 products, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some factor.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its large brochure of flavors. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can purchase small amounts of various flavors you want to try. As a result, you will understand what they taste like without paying the full price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it usually suggests to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest offer and is one of their top sellers. To put that into point of view, a lot of business offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild Mystery Flavor September 17
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is practically the like every other e-juice maker. They primarily use transparent bottles made of plastic. They have identified the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Remarkably, the distinct thing about their product packaging is the range in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Just like the range of sizes, they provide a number of blending choices. For instance, you can pick from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can choose three different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be useful if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is among the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can mess up the taste. Therefore, they permit you to choose exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild Mystery Flavor September 17
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big range of tastes. They go from fruity tastes to sweet tastes to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we could only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s just a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to intensify them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Increase alone not just gives a severe, unrefined taste but also clogs up the atomizer. We found that it improve some tastes much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely altered the taste, and not in a good way. On the flip, it complemented the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Even so, it is often difficult to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it look like you’re almost consuming sugar. Furthermore, it also includes a hint of cinnamon which adds a great deal of intricacy to the taste, pun planned. While the taste is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to talk about Root Beer Float because I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is easier for me to inform if it is truly accurate to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild should have some type of magic that allows them to catch flavors and put them into liquid vapor kind. Astonishingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Nevertheless, okay, though, however I was rather dissatisfied due to the fact that I love mangoes. We likewise tried this taste with a greater nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been much better. Just possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate flavor that I have actually ever tried. First, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to inform which is which. The taste is so crazily accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hey, what tastes good in eating, does not always have to taste equally great when vaped. The exact same is the case with this flavor. In addition, I believe this taste was their least outstanding one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I attempted it, I intentionally compared them. Although the 2 provided various experience to my taste buds, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tinge to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I’ve vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely delicious and rewarding. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and offers a warm feeling. Finally, if you were just to attempt one flavor by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild Mystery Flavor September 17
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also supply fantastic client service and have a variety of other products. They consist of chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other products. In addition, I also learnt that they provide a DIY juice package. This set allows you to develop something that matches your needs if they do not have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the very best e-liquid maker, however there is a factor their appeal has gone through the roof. They use some of the most delicious e-juices at ridiculously low rates. On top of that, there are a lot of choices to customize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t ordered from Vape Wild in the past, I strongly recommend that you do and you will not be disappointed.