Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild New Flavors
To Start With, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas understood for their distinct tastes and extraordinary customer service. They provide a huge array of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they want to provide a great, low-priced alternatives. Vape Wild New Flavors
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links directly to the product or brand names so that you may purchase straight from the provider. We get commissions from these companies, nevertheless, this does not impact the cost you pay, and the commissions we make help us spend for the costs of running this website.
The company is distinct in many methods. In addition, they even include a category on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It includes 2 items, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they likewise have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly offered out for some factor.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its large catalog of tastes. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can purchase small amounts of various flavors you wish to try. As a result, you will know what they taste like without paying the full price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it generally indicates to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest offer and is among their leading sellers. To put that into perspective, a lot of business provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild New Flavors
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is pretty much the same as each e-juice maker. They primarily provide transparent bottles made of plastic. They have actually labeled the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Amazingly, the unique thing about their packaging is the variety in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Just like the range of sizes, they offer several blending alternatives. For example, you can pick from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can pick 3 various PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be helpful if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a better taste and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can ruin the taste. For that reason, they permit you to pick exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild New Flavors
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge variety of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to sweet tastes to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we could just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a taste. It’s simply a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to magnify them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Boost alone not just offers an extreme, crude taste however also congests the atomizer. We found that it improve some tastes much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely changed the flavor, and not in a great way. On the flip, it complemented most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Even so, it is often tough to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it seem like you’re nearly drinking sugar. Furthermore, it likewise features a hint of cinnamon which adds a lot of complexity to the taste, pun intended. While the flavor is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to discuss Root Beer Float because I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is easier for me to tell if it is genuinely precise to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild need to have some sort of magic that enables them to catch tastes and put them into liquid vapor type. Surprisingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. Nevertheless, not bad, however, but I was rather dissatisfied because I love mangoes. We likewise tried this taste with a greater nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been better. Just maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate flavor that I’ve ever tried. Initially, attempt pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You would not be able to inform which is which. The flavor is so wildly precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hello, what tastes excellent in eating, doesn’t necessarily need to taste similarly good when vaped. The very same is the case with this taste. In addition, I believe this flavor was their least outstanding one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I tried it, I intentionally compared them. Although the 2 offered different experience to my taste buds, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tint to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I’ve vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is very yummy and rewarding. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and gives a warm feeling. Finally, if you were just to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild New Flavors
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise offer terrific client service and have a range of other items. They consist of chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a range of other products. Furthermore, I also learnt that they offer a Do It Yourself juice set. This kit allows you to create something that suits your needs if they do not have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid producer, however there is a reason their appeal has gone through the roof. They use some of the most scrumptious e-juices at unbelievably low rates. On top of that, there are lots of options to personalize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not purchased from Vape Wild previously, I highly suggest that you do and you will not be disappointed.