Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild No Flavor
To Start With, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas understood for their unique flavors and extraordinary customer care. They use a big array of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. However, they wish to offer a fantastic, low-cost alternatives. Vape Wild No Flavor
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links straight to the product or brand names so that you might purchase directly from the company. We get commissions from these companies, however, this does not affect the cost you pay, and the commissions we earn help us pay for the expenses of running this website.
The business is special in lots of ways. Furthermore, they even feature a classification on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It features two products, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some reason.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its vast brochure of flavors. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can purchase small amounts of different flavors you want to attempt. As a result, you will understand what they taste like without paying the full cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it generally indicates to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest deal and is among their top sellers. To put that into viewpoint, many companies provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild No Flavor
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is basically the like each e-juice maker. They mainly offer transparent bottles made from plastic. They have actually identified the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Remarkably, the distinct thing about their product packaging is the variety in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Just like the variety of sizes, they provide several mixing alternatives. For example, you can choose from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can select three various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be useful if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addictive substances under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can destroy the flavor. Therefore, they permit you to select what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild No Flavor
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial range of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to candy flavors to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we could only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s simply a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other tastes to magnify them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not just gives a harsh, unrefined taste but also blocks the atomizer. We discovered that it increase some tastes better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely changed the flavor, and not in a good way. On the flip, it complemented most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. However, it is typically hard to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it appear like you’re nearly drinking sugar. Furthermore, it also includes a tip of cinnamon which includes a lot of complexity to the taste, pun meant. While the taste is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to talk about Root Beer Float since I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is much easier for me to inform if it is truly accurate to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild need to have some kind of magic that allows them to record flavors and put them into liquid vapor form. Incredibly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. Even so, okay, though, but I was rather dissatisfied because I like mangoes. We also tried this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been better. Simply perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate taste that I’ve ever tried. Initially, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You would not be able to inform which is which. The flavor is so wildly precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hi, what tastes great in consuming, does not necessarily need to taste similarly excellent when vaped. The same is the case with this flavor. In addition, I believe this flavor was their least impressive one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I tried it, I intentionally compared them. Although the 2 offered different feeling to my taste buds, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tint to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I’ve vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly yummy and satisfying. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and provides a warm sensation. Finally, if you were only to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild No Flavor
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise offer terrific customer support and have a variety of other items. They consist of chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a range of other items. Additionally, I also found out that they use a DIY juice kit. This kit enables you to develop something that fits your needs if they do not have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid maker, but there is a factor their appeal has actually gone through the roof. They offer some of the most tasty e-juices at extremely low prices. On top of that, there are lots of alternatives to tailor and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t bought from Vape Wild in the past, I highly suggest that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.