Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild Number
First Of All, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas known for their special flavors and amazing customer service. They use a substantial variety of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they want to offer a fantastic, inexpensive choices. Vape Wild Number
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brands so that you may buy straight from the supplier. We get commissions from these providers, nevertheless, this does not affect the cost you pay, and the commissions we earn help us spend for the costs of running this site.
The business is special in many methods. Furthermore, they even include a classification on their website identified “Pretentious.” It features two products, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they likewise have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some factor.
Among the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its large brochure of tastes. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can purchase small amounts of various flavors you wish to attempt. As an outcome, you will know what they taste like without paying the full cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it usually suggests to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest offer and is among their leading sellers. To put that into point of view, the majority of companies offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild Number
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is pretty much the like every other e-juice manufacturer. They mainly use transparent bottles made from plastic. They have labeled the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Remarkably, the unique thing about their product packaging is the variety in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Similar to the range of sizes, they provide a number of blending alternatives. For example, you can pick from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can choose 3 various PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be helpful if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is among the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can destroy the taste. For that reason, they permit you to select exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild Number
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge series of tastes. They go from fruity tastes to candy flavors to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we could only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s just a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to intensify them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not only gives an extreme, crude taste but also blocks the atomizer. We found that it improve some tastes better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely altered the taste, and not in a good way. On the flip, it went well with most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Nevertheless, it is typically difficult to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it appear like you’re practically drinking sugar. Additionally, it also includes a hint of cinnamon which includes a great deal of complexity to the taste, pun meant. While the taste is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to talk about Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is much easier for me to inform if it is really precise to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild need to have some kind of magic that permits them to capture tastes and put them into liquid vapor form. Incredibly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Even so, okay, however, but I was rather disappointed due to the fact that I like mangoes. We also attempted this taste with a greater nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been better. Simply possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise flavor that I’ve ever tried. Initially, attempt pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to inform which is which. The flavor is so crazily accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hey, what tastes good in eating, does not necessarily need to taste similarly good when vaped. The exact same holds true with this taste. In addition, I believe this taste was their least excellent one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I attempted it, I intentionally compared them. Although the two provided various feeling to my palate, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tint to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I’ve vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly delicious and satisfying. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and provides a warm sensation. Finally, if you were only to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild Number
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also provide excellent customer care and have a variety of other products. They consist of chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a range of other items. In addition, I likewise learnt that they use a Do It Yourself juice kit. This kit permits you to develop something that fits your needs if they do not have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid manufacturer, but there is a reason their appeal has skyrocketed. They provide some of the most delicious e-juices at unbelievably low prices. On top of that, there are plenty of options to personalize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t purchased from Vape Wild in the past, I strongly recommend that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.