Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild On Cloud Custard
To Start With, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas understood for their special tastes and extraordinary customer care. They provide a big array of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. However, they wish to offer a fantastic, low-priced alternatives. Vape Wild On Cloud Custard
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links straight to the item or brand names so that you may purchase straight from the company. We receive commissions from these suppliers, nevertheless, this does not impact the cost you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us pay for the expenses of running this site.
The company is unique in lots of methods. Additionally, they even feature a classification on their site identified “Pretentious.” It features 2 products, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some reason.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its large brochure of flavors. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can purchase percentages of various tastes you want to try. As an outcome, you will understand what they taste like without paying the full cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it usually suggests to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant offer and is among their leading sellers. To put that into perspective, many companies use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild On Cloud Custard
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is practically the same as each e-juice manufacturer. They mostly use transparent bottles made of plastic. They have labeled the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Amazingly, the distinct aspect of their packaging is the variety in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Just like the variety of sizes, they provide several blending options. For instance, you can select from 6 various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can choose three different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be useful if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a better taste and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can mess up the flavor. Therefore, they enable you to select exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild On Cloud Custard
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge range of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to candy flavors to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we might just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s just a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to magnify them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not only offers an extreme, crude taste but likewise clogs up the atomizer. We found that it boost some flavors better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely altered the flavor, and not in a good way. On the flip, it complemented most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. However, it is typically tough to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it seem like you’re almost drinking sugar. In addition, it also includes a hint of cinnamon which adds a great deal of complexity to the flavor, pun planned. While the flavor is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to speak about Root Beer Float because I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is easier for me to tell if it is really accurate to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild need to have some type of magic that enables them to record flavors and put them into liquid vapor kind. Astonishingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. However, okay, however, however I was rather dissatisfied since I like mangoes. We likewise attempted this taste with a greater nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been better. Simply maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate taste that I have actually ever tried. First, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You would not have the ability to tell which is which. The flavor is so crazily accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hey, what tastes good in eating, doesn’t necessarily have to taste similarly excellent when vaped. The same holds true with this flavor. Furthermore, I believe this taste was their least remarkable one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I tried it, I purposely compared them. Although the two provided different experience to my palate, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tinge to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I have actually vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely delicious and satisfying. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and provides a warm experience. Lastly, if you were just to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild On Cloud Custard
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise provide fantastic client service and have a variety of other products. They consist of chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a series of other products. In addition, I also found out that they use a DIY juice kit. This package enables you to produce something that matches your needs if they do not have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid maker, but there is a factor their appeal has actually skyrocketed. They provide a few of the most delicious e-juices at ridiculously low costs. On top of that, there are a lot of choices to customize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t ordered from Vape Wild previously, I highly suggest that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.