Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild Owner
Firstly, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas understood for their special tastes and extraordinary customer care. They provide a big array of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. However, they wish to supply a terrific, inexpensive options. Vape Wild Owner
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the product or brands so that you might acquire straight from the company. We get commissions from these suppliers, nevertheless, this does not impact the cost you pay, and the commissions we make help us spend for the costs of running this site.
The business is distinct in many methods. Furthermore, they even include a category on their site identified “Pretentious.” It features two items, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have actually something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly offered out for some reason.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its vast brochure of flavors. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can order small amounts of various flavors you want to try. As a result, you will know what they taste like without paying the full rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it generally implies to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest deal and is among their top sellers. To put that into viewpoint, a lot of companies offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild Owner
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is basically the like every other e-juice manufacturer. They mainly use transparent bottles made of plastic. They have identified the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Amazingly, the special thing about their packaging is the variety in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Much like the variety of sizes, they use a number of mixing options. For example, you can pick from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can pick 3 different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be useful if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can mess up the taste. Therefore, they permit you to choose exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild Owner
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial series of tastes. They go from fruity tastes to candy flavors to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we could just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s just a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to magnify them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Increase alone not only offers an extreme, crude taste however also congests the atomizer. We found that it increase some tastes much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely altered the flavor, and not in a great way. On the flip, it complemented the majority of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Even so, it is frequently hard to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it seem like you’re practically drinking sugar. Additionally, it also includes a tip of cinnamon which adds a great deal of complexity to the taste, pun planned. While the flavor is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to speak about Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is simpler for me to tell if it is genuinely precise to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild must have some type of magic that enables them to catch tastes and put them into liquid vapor type. Amazingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out a real root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. However, not bad, though, but I was rather disappointed due to the fact that I love mangoes. We also attempted this taste with a higher nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been much better. Simply possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise taste that I’ve ever tried. First, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You would not be able to inform which is which. The flavor is so wildly accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hey, what tastes great in consuming, doesn’t always have to taste equally excellent when vaped. The same holds true with this taste. Furthermore, I think this taste was their least impressive one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I tried it, I deliberately compared them. Although the 2 used different experience to my taste buds, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tint to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I have actually vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly delicious and gratifying. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and provides a warm experience. Finally, if you were just to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild Owner
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also provide great customer service and have a range of other products. They consist of chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other products. Additionally, I also discovered that they use a DIY juice package. This set allows you to create something that matches your requirements if they do not have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid producer, however there is a factor their popularity has gone through the roof. They provide some of the most tasty e-juices at extremely low costs. On top of that, there are a lot of alternatives to customize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t bought from Vape Wild before, I strongly suggest that you do and you will not be disappointed.