Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild Paypal
First Of All, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas understood for their special tastes and unbelievable customer support. They use a substantial array of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they want to offer an excellent, low-cost options. Vape Wild Paypal
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the product or brands so that you may purchase straight from the provider. We get commissions from these providers, however, this does not affect the rate you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us spend for the expenses of running this website.
The business is unique in many methods. Additionally, they even feature a classification on their website identified “Pretentious.” It includes two items, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some factor.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its large brochure of tastes. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can buy small amounts of different tastes you wish to try. As a result, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the full price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it normally suggests to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest deal and is among their leading sellers. To put that into perspective, a lot of companies offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild Paypal
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is pretty much the same as every other e-juice maker. They mostly offer transparent bottles made from plastic. They have actually identified the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Surprisingly, the special aspect of their product packaging is the range in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Much like the variety of sizes, they use a number of mixing choices. For instance, you can pick from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can pick 3 different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be valuable if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a better taste and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can mess up the flavor. Therefore, they enable you to select exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild Paypal
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big range of tastes. They go from fruity tastes to candy flavors to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we could just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s simply a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to intensify them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Boost alone not just offers a harsh, crude taste however also blocks the atomizer. We discovered that it boost some tastes better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely altered the flavor, and not in a great way. On the flip, it went well with most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. However, it is typically hard to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it seem like you’re nearly consuming sugar. Additionally, it also features a tip of cinnamon which adds a great deal of intricacy to the flavor, pun intended. While the flavor is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to speak about Root Beer Float since I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is simpler for me to tell if it is genuinely precise to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild should have some kind of magic that permits them to capture flavors and put them into liquid vapor form. Amazingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out a real root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was expected to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, okay, however, but I was rather disappointed because I enjoy mangoes. We also tried this taste with a higher nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been better. Just perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate taste that I’ve ever attempted. First, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to tell which is which. The flavor is so crazily accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hey, what tastes good in consuming, does not always have to taste equally great when vaped. The exact same holds true with this flavor. In addition, I believe this taste was their least impressive one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I deliberately compared them. Although the two provided different experience to my taste buds, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tinge to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I’ve vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is very yummy and satisfying. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and offers a warm sensation. Lastly, if you were just to attempt one flavor by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild Paypal
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also provide fantastic client service and have a variety of other items. They consist of chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a range of other products. In addition, I also found out that they offer a DIY juice set. This kit allows you to produce something that matches your needs if they don’t have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid manufacturer, however there is a reason their appeal has actually skyrocketed. They use some of the most tasty e-juices at ridiculously low costs. On top of that, there are a lot of options to personalize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t bought from Vape Wild previously, I strongly recommend that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.